Vima Nyingtik

KonchokZoepa

Vima Nyingtik

Post by KonchokZoepa »

Hi,

does someone have information or knowledge about this cycle other than the history and the lineage where it comes from, that i have found out already.

im interested that is this cycle part of longchen nyingtik?

im also wondering that what is the ngondro in vima nyingtik before being able to practice trekchö and tögal?

and also are there any nyingma monasteries in india that have lamas who uphold this lineage?
what about nepal?

many thanks already.
If the thought of demons
Never rises in your mind,
You need not fear the demon hosts around you.
It is most important to tame your mind within....

In so far as the Ultimate, or the true nature of being is concerned,
there are neither buddhas or demons.
He who frees himself from fear and hope, evil and virtue,
will realize the insubstantial and groundless nature of confusion.
Samsara will then appear as the mahamudra itself….

-Milarepa

OMMANIPADMEHUNG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6P9tOYmdo
mutsuk

Re: Vima Nyingtik

Post by mutsuk »

narraboth

Re: Vima Nyingtik

Post by narraboth »

KonchokZoepa wrote:Hi,

does someone have information or knowledge about this cycle other than the history and the lineage where it comes from, that i have found out already.

im interested that is this cycle part of longchen nyingtik?

im also wondering that what is the ngondro in vima nyingtik before being able to practice trekchö and tögal?

and also are there any nyingma monasteries in india that have lamas who uphold this lineage?
what about nepal?

many thanks already.
You might have learned from the link that it's a part of Nyingthig Yabzhi. Whoever holds the Nyingthig Yabzhi lineage has its lineage, of course. And I believe most of qualified Nyingma lama has this lineage. As for if they are willing to give this teaching to you, it's another question. Traditionally, it is a teaching that is not often given.

For basic ngondro, I believe that Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo wrote a short ngondro text especially for this. For Dzogchen uncommon ngondro (or say, rushen), you need to follow guru's instruction.

Return to “Nyingma”