Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

climb-up

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by climb-up »

"Death's second name is 'omnipresent.' On the relative truth it seems we become separate. But on the absolute there is no separation." Lama Dawa
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

hi guys,

i want to ask if you know how to tie the Avalokiteshvara Korwa Tontrug tagdrol to make it a thodrol, the booklet says "tie it in a kind of O shape", so I imagine one should make a kind of scroll of it and then tie it in the O like section, is it so? please pm if you know.

i asked adriano but doesn't know, then asked to fabio but never answered. that's why i decided to ask here.

cheers!
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

Would someone who did the ratna Lingpa secret rushen with ChNN (either live or webcast) PM me?
I have a question about the secret rushen of voice as described in the lojong, rushen and semdzin book. It’s described slightly differently from that of the previous vase and there is one specific place where I am unclear if the eyes are to be open or closed.

Thank you :D :anjali:
"Death's second name is 'omnipresent.' On the relative truth it seems we become separate. But on the absolute there is no separation." Lama Dawa
Lyosha

Post by Lyosha »

climb-up wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:46 pm Would someone who did the ratna Lingpa secret rushen with ChNN (either live or webcast) PM me?
I have a question about the secret rushen of voice as described in the lojong, rushen and semdzin book. It’s described slightly differently from that of the previous vase and there is one specific place where I am unclear if the eyes are to be open or closed.

eyes are open
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

Lyosha wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:47 am
climb-up wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:46 pm Would someone who did the ratna Lingpa secret rushen with ChNN (either live or webcast) PM me?

eyes are open
Can I PM you?
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

Oh, apparently Lyosha no longer exists.
That’s a bummer.

I do know that the eyes are said to remain open but, as I said, there is a specific section where that seems difficult and I would very much love to ask someone who has done the secret Rushen either with ChNN, or perhaps a SMS instructor.
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

climb-up wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:17 pm Oh, apparently Lyosha no longer exists.
That’s a bummer.

I do know that the eyes are said to remain open but, as I said, there is a specific section where that seems difficult and I would very much love to ask someone who has done the secret Rushen either with ChNN, or perhaps a SMS instructor.
you can ask an sms instructor

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

javier.espinoza.t wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:32 pm
climb-up wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:17 pm Oh, apparently Lyosha no longer exists.
That’s a bummer.

you can ask an sms instructor

Oh! Thank you!
Tata1

Post by Tata1 »

https://facebook.com/events/s/rhythmic- ... 69/?ti=as
Anyone know who lama karma is? Thanks.
dharmafootsteps

Post by dharmafootsteps »

Tata1 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:28 pm https://facebook.com/events/s/rhythmic- ... 69/?ti=as
Yes, he's a Kagyu guy but also received teachings from ChNN. I don't know anything about his qualities as a Lama, but seems like a nice guy, and qualified to teach 8 Movements (which includes rhythmic breathing) with Fabio.

http://www.lamakarmajustin.com/about/
Tata1

Post by Tata1 »

dharmafootsteps wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:00 pm
Tata1 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:28 pm https://facebook.com/events/s/rhythmic- ... 69/?ti=as
Yes, he's a Kagyu guy but also received teachings from ChNN. I don't know anything about his qualities as a Lama, but seems like a nice guy, and qualified to teach 8 Movements (which includes rhythmic breathing) with Fabio.

Thanks. It makes me really happy when i see rimpoches teachings florishing outside the community also
Danny

Post by Danny »

Tata1 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:36 pm
dharmafootsteps wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Thanks. It makes me really happy when i see rimpoches teachings florishing outside the community also
It’s a small world after all. It says he did traditional 3 year retreat under the late lama norlha Rinpoche, that’s 100% legit. All the best lama Justin.
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Can anyone shed any light on the slightly confusing emails about a meeting with Yeshi Namkhai?
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

PeterC wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:15 pm Can anyone shed any light on the slightly confusing emails about a meeting with Yeshi Namkhai?
Just received another one clarifying that it seems to be up to those attending what they share and how. I have no idea what any of it is about or even that there was a meeting. lol :)
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Mantrik wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:00 pm
PeterC wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:15 pm Can anyone shed any light on the slightly confusing emails about a meeting with Yeshi Namkhai?
Just received another one clarifying that it seems to be up to those attending what they share and how. I have no idea what any of it is about or even that there was a meeting. lol :)
well, there was a meeting, that is good news by itself :cheers:

Tata1

Post by Tata1 »

javier.espinoza.t wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:06 pm
Two meetings actually
Tongnyid Dorje

Post by Tongnyid Dorje »

Im afraid it is a good news...
dharmafootsteps

Post by dharmafootsteps »

Tongnyid Dorje wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:43 pm

Im afraid it is a good news...
I think there's a 'not' missing in there.
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Thank you to the kind forum member who shared what happened. It is indeed not good news.
Harimoo

Post by Harimoo »

PeterC wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:06 am
Thank you to the kind forum member who shared what happened. It is indeed not good news.
What happened ? Is it this serious ?

Return to “Dzogchen”