What happens to the Mandala in case of heart transplantation?

Vajrasambhava

Re: What happens to the Mandala in case of heart transplantation?

Post by Vajrasambhava »

Crazywisdom wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:01 am
Vajrasambhava wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:59 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:01 pm

Of course. Go to your doctor ask for a chulen pill and see what happens. Anyway, not important. All channels are perfected in Mahamudra practice, even not needing food.
I think you're mistaking nowdays chulen pills, with Chulen practice.
Who's your Chulen lama?
It doesn't matter who my Chulen Lama is. Chulen Is not taking magical pills. If you had instructions in Chulen practice such Dudjom Tersar's"chime Soktik" related to Amitayus, you certainly know that Chulen Is a practice also involved in absorbing nutrients contained in food, herbs, flowers etc. in a very refined way.
About alchemy, sincerely I don't know why you refute It. If understood properly teachings like Chulen are external alchemy, Tantras can be seen as a sort of internal alchemy since they transform aggregate from inpure to pure through operative systems of purification and so on. Karmamudra for example, is a proper alchemycal process.
dharmafootsteps

Post by dharmafootsteps »

Crazywisdom wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:00 am I remember everything every lama ever said in every transmission, like HH Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche in the complete Northern Treasures.
Wow, that’s quite a claim.
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

Somehow this topic lost it's track of respectful discussion. And the OP's question seems to have been answered.
If there are any offending posts I have forgotten to remove and if you find them disturbing, please report those posts. Thanks.

Return to “Dzogchen”