nyima trakpa's terma

mingweicello

nyima trakpa's terma

Post by mingweicello »

hi everyone. I just bought an volume of nyima Trakpa's terma in both tibetan and Chinese. (over 500 pages in pecha form)I don't how if his terma has been taught in the West, and are there any translation already published? I asked dzogchen Rinpoche (the one based in Kham), he told me nyi trak's teachings are quite popular in Dzogchen monastery and Yaching. Yaching gompa even include his works into a new edition of rinchen terzo currently, which, actually go against Jamgon Kongtrul's original plan to exclude him. :D
Malcolm

Re: nyima trakpa's terma

Post by Malcolm »

mingweicello wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:38 am hi everyone. I just bought an volume of nyima Trakpa's terma in both tibetan and Chinese. (over 500 pages in pecha form)I don't how if his terma has been taught in the West, and are there any translation already published? I asked dzogchen Rinpoche (the one based in Kham), he told me nyi trak's teachings are quite popular in Dzogchen monastery and Yaching. Yaching gompa even include his works into a new edition of rinchen terzo currently, which, actually go against Jamgon Kongtrul's original plan to exclude him. :D
Not as far as I know. But His completion stage manual on Karlimg shitro has been taught, translated, and published.
heart

Post by heart »

Malcolm wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:05 pm
mingweicello wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:38 am hi everyone. I just bought an volume of nyima Trakpa's terma in both tibetan and Chinese. (over 500 pages in pecha form)I don't how if his terma has been taught in the West, and are there any translation already published? I asked dzogchen Rinpoche (the one based in Kham), he told me nyi trak's teachings are quite popular in Dzogchen monastery and Yaching. Yaching gompa even include his works into a new edition of rinchen terzo currently, which, actually go against Jamgon Kongtrul's original plan to exclude him. :D
Not as far as I know. But His completion stage manual on Karlimg shitro has been taught, translated, and published.
Do you mind telling me where?

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

:?:
Why planned JK to exclude him?
Lost In Transmission
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

heart wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:30 pm

/magnus
Wallace’s natural liberation.
heart

Post by heart »

Malcolm wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:35 pm
heart wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:30 pm

/magnus
Wallace’s natural liberation.
Ah, ok, thx.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

Lost In Transmission

Return to “Dzogchen”