Changchub Dorje Kalachakra

heart

Re: Changchub Dorje Kalachakra

Post by heart »

Ayu wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:25 am Please share restricted material in private, if you have to.
Because of our terms of service I removed two links that directly lead to restricted text & picture.
The link I shared is not restricted in any way at all by the artist that made it. Seems overzealous to remove it.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
naljor

Post by naljor »

It is as I says, ati is more essential and simple.
heart

Post by heart »

naljor wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:33 pm It is as I says, ati is more essential and simple.
Well the ati sadhana is more simple but not the deity itself.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
naljor

Post by naljor »

heart, please, check it again.
heart

Post by heart »

naljor wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:23 pm heart, please, check it again.
100% sure.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

naljor

Post by naljor »

I have no doubt.
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

heart wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:21 pm
Ayu wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:25 am Please share restricted material in private, if you have to.
Because of our terms of service I removed two links that directly lead to restricted text & picture.
The link I shared is not restricted in any way at all by the artist that made it. Seems overzealous to remove it.

/magnus
Yes, it could be overzealous. IDK. These are our ToS.

The image of a wrathful diety is not to be authorized by the artist but by the holders of the lineage, I believe.
heart

Post by heart »

Ayu wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:35 pm
heart wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:21 pm

/magnus
Yes, it could be overzealous. IDK. These are our ToS.

The image of a wrathful diety is not to be authorized by the artist but by the holders of the lineage, I believe.
I am sorry, I I seem to be out of touch with ToS. I didn't post a picture, it was a link.Are links to open material not allowed?

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

Pero

Post by Pero »

I think Magnus is correct. IIRC Rinpoche said that though there is this sadhana in CCD's termas there was no description of how Kalachakra looks like anywhere and no empowerment for it. When he got the Longsal Kalachakra he realized the two were connected, so in the end the way the deity looks like is the same in both termas.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
naljor

Post by naljor »

No. There is very precise description of Anuyoga Kalachakra, Rinpoche transmited it for the first time on Margarita 2004, so i know it from
this retreat.
Pero

Post by Pero »

naljor wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:43 pm No. There is very precise description of Anuyoga Kalachakra, Rinpoche transmited it for the first time on Margarita 2004, so i know it from
this retreat.
My apologies, you are correct. There was another Kalachakra image given at the 2013 retreat which I have forgotten about. I actually now remember being confused about it because it wasn't the same as the one described in Longsal and I didn't connect it with CCD's KC. Duh. :emb:

Thanks a lot for clarifying this! :thanks:
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

heart wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:05 pm
naljor wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:33 pm It is as I says, ati is more essential and simple.

/magnus
The Ati Kalachakra has two arms, one face...
the Anu Kalachakra has 24 arms with weapons, etc. & 3 faces, 4, or 6 feet, etc.

I linked a picture but.... 'restricted' :rolleye:
Lost In Transmission
Danny

Post by Danny »

The great complexion?
heart

Post by heart »

naljor wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:43 pm No. There is very precise description of Anuyoga Kalachakra, Rinpoche transmited it for the first time on Margarita 2004, so i know it from
this retreat.
The anuyoga kalachakra being the one from Changchub Dorje and with the mantra starting with "om"? Did you get the donwang?

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

heart

Post by heart »

lelopa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:03 am
heart wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:05 pm

/magnus

Well, if you go to https://www.damienpascoethangka.com/ and search for kalachakra you will find the Anu Yoga Kalachakra from Changchub Dorje and if you go to https://webcast.dzogchen.net and look under resources you will find the Ati Yoga Kalachakra.
They are not as you describe them.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

naljor

Post by naljor »

Heart, Rinpoche gave for the first time Kalachakra on Margarita in 2004, we did all those practices and teachings with him,
there is no wang or donwang for Anu, it was connected with empowering myongdrol, so believe me, the correct one for Anu is on Webcast
page, but best way is to read L. 10 with Ati teachings.
heart

Post by heart »

naljor wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:55 pm Heart, Rinpoche gave for the first time Kalachakra on Margarita in 2004, we did all those practices and teachings with him,
there is no wang or donwang for Anu, it was connected with empowering myongdrol, so believe me, the correct one for Anu is on Webcast
Will do.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

heart

Post by heart »

naljor wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:55 pm Heart, Rinpoche gave for the first time Kalachakra on Margarita in 2004, we did all those practices and teachings with him,
You are right, the two armed form i the ati kalachakra. I am sorry if I confused the op. If you go to https://webcast.dzogchen.net and look under resources you will find the Anu Kalachakra picture that should correspond with the mantra that you got.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

climb-up

Post by climb-up »

Thank you all for the clarifications :)
"Death's second name is 'omnipresent.' On the relative truth it seems we become separate. But on the absolute there is no separation." Lama Dawa
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

lelopa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:03 am

Ok, so we see at the webcast-site the Anu Kalacakra with 24 arms, 4 faces, six legs
Lost In Transmission

Return to “Dzogchen”