Garchen Rinpoche Dzogchen Empowerment

bryandavis

Re: Garchen Rinpoche Dzogchen Empowerment

Post by bryandavis »

It was rinchen Choling. The teachings are on you tube. Id put money on sadhana never being translated.
bryandavis

Post by bryandavis »

Issue with dharmawheel inbox. My email is [email protected]
If you want sadhana send me message there
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

bryandavis wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:44 pm Issue with dharmawheel inbox. My email is [email protected]
Done!
:thanks:
Lost In Transmission
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

bryandavis wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:44 pm Issue with dharmawheel inbox. My email is [email protected]
Didn't work.....

Spam-folder? :shrug:
Lost In Transmission
Moha

Post by Moha »

What are the prerequisites and commitments for this empowerment? Also, is there anywhere that I can learn more about this form of Padmasambhava?
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

Ignorant_Fool wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:03 am What are the prerequisites and commitments for this empowerment? Also, is there anywhere that I can learn more about this form of Padmasambhava?

There you can find an explaination from Garchen Rinpoche about this empowerment/practice.

Lost In Transmission
Passing By

Post by Passing By »

https://garchen.net/annual-events/

Sadhana for Tsewang Dzinpa will also be posted on GBI webpage after the empowerment
fckw

Post by fckw »

Does anyone know about the upcoming Hevajra empowerment announced on (https://garchen.net/annual-events/ ) on January 23rd? I am a bit lost as there is no further information on that page, and wherever I was searching (e.g. here as well: https://milareparetreat.org/index.php/en/aktuelles-2020) I could not find any further information. First, will this take place, and second, if so, how does the registration work? Or is this meant to take place not through the web?
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

fckw wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:40 pm Does anyone know about the upcoming Hevajra empowerment announced on (https://garchen.net/annual-events/ ) on January 23rd? I am a bit lost as there is no further information on that page, and wherever I was searching (e.g. here as well: https://milareparetreat.org/index.php/en/aktuelles-2020) I could not find any further information. First, will this take place, and second, if so, how does the registration work? Or is this meant to take place not through the web?
If it has been announced it will take place online. Details will come later. Thank you for bringing it to my attention it is quite a precious opportunity.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
fckw

Post by fckw »

Könchok Thrinley wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:22 pm
fckw wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:40 pm Does anyone know about the upcoming Hevajra empowerment announced on (https://garchen.net/annual-events/ ) on January 23rd? I am a bit lost as there is no further information on that page, and wherever I was searching (e.g. here as well: https://milareparetreat.org/index.php/en/aktuelles-2020) I could not find any further information. First, will this take place, and second, if so, how does the registration work? Or is this meant to take place not through the web?
If it has been announced it will take place online. Details will come later. Thank you for bringing it to my attention it is quite a precious opportunity.
So, I just have to wait and keep checking the URL above for upcoming details?
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

fckw wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:38 pm
Könchok Thrinley wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:22 pm
So, I just have to wait and keep checking the URL above for upcoming details?
Yup, few days/weeks before the event there will be details for sure.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
fckw

Post by fckw »

Oki, thanks for clarifying!
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Hadn’t spotted that. Thanks.
Passing By

Post by Passing By »

bryandavis wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:45 am Tsewang dzinpas main sadhana is anuyoga.

There is an unelaborate ati version and an maha ati sadhana.

The 4th empowerment is a rigpai tsal wang.

This is the auspicious verse from the maha ati sadhana:

HUM. Guru luminous’empty, self’aware -enlightened accomplished yidams form vital’energy and manta one - by merit symbolized through contemplating - Atis awareness distinct from mind- obscurations, afflictions, pacified- may beings gain gurus self’awareness.
Do you know which is the sadhana given on the GBI website?

Thanks, hadn't noticed that as well
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Passing By wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:53 pm
bryandavis wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:45 am Tsewang dzinpas main sadhana is anuyoga.

HUM. Guru luminous’empty, self’aware -enlightened accomplished yidams form vital’energy and manta one - by merit symbolized through contemplating - Atis awareness distinct from mind- obscurations, afflictions, pacified- may beings gain gurus self’awareness.
It was posted at some point overnight and is under the texts for the current online retreat.

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
Passing By

Post by Passing By »

kirtu wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:39 pm

It was posted at some point overnight and is under the texts for the current online retreat.

Kirt
Is the one that was posted the short one or the longer one though?
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

Passing By wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Kirt
There are three sadhanas I know: the short daily, the las.byang, and the so called secret sadhana.
they posted the lasbyang - medium length.
Lost In Transmission
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Kirt
It doesn't say. It does have a short torma and ganachakra section so it might be a form of the middle length sadhana but I would guess it is the shorter sadhana (although this is longer than many other short Anu/Ati sadhanas I have seen).

Kirt
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."

HH Chetsang Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

lelopa wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Kirt
There are three sadhanas I know: the short daily, the las.byang, and the so called secret sadhana.
Ah - thanks!

Kirt

HH Chetsang Rinpoche
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

kirtu wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:17 pm
lelopa wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Ah - thanks!

Kirt
Wrong, here it is "Hum - thanks!"

- Arya Sanghata Sutra

Return to “Dzogchen”