Garchen Rinpoche Dzogchen Empowerment

Passing By

Re: Garchen Rinpoche Dzogchen Empowerment

Post by Passing By »

The Mantra Mongoose wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:52 am
n8pee wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:54 am
Passing By wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:29 am The shitro empowerment was amazing. Probably the clearest Dzogchen empowerment I've received to date. Concisely but essentially explained and puts you directly in the principle being pointed out. A real gift from Rinpoche.
I too found this empowerment to be very well executed, concise and profound. I've not received any previous teachings that included Dzogchen, so I am thankful to make the connection. I know the Phowa transmission is not yet complete, but I do hope that there is a daily practice I can take from this weekend, especially considering my physical proximity to Gar Drolma.
I also found the empowerment absolutely wonderful. I loved how he went over concisely all the specific meanings of each step of the empowerment. From refuge to Dzogchen he gave such a nice summary. It truly was a blessing to be apart of it, I always end up feeling sad for Rinpoche when I attend his empowerments because of his eyesight though. The fact that he’s still doing empowerment’s and has such a radiance of Bodichitta is a lesson in forbearance all by itself. I hope someday I live up to his example.
Someone said in the other thread under the Kagyu sub that Rinpoche is ill. May he recover soon and live a long, healthy life. Dedicating as many Tsewang Dzinpa and White Tara mantras as I can to his good health

Return to “Dzogchen”