Sten Anspal thesis question

ratna

Re: Sten Anspal thesis question

Post by ratna »

mutsuk wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:20 pm What about you? Are you planning to issue other works on Longdé?
Nothing in the works at the moment, unfortunately.

R
Don't touch me while I'm tantric.
heart

Post by heart »

Norwegian wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:19 pm
mutsuk wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:11 pm
florin wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Is this the rinpoche you are referring to ?
36A554B6-8D5C-4F2F-9DD4-1D3FE5DBB0D6.jpeg
Yes ! Rinpoche is a lineage holder of numerous Dzogchen teachings and cycles. With Norbu Rinpoche and Khetsün Sangpo, he is one of the rare lamas knowledgeable about Longdé (and whatever Man-ngag-sde you want to ask, from Khandro Nyingthik to Yangti Nakpo and so on). He is very enthusiastic when asked unusual teachings (this changes from the standard sadhana and initiation that are generally asked of him).
Here's to hoping the world can get its collective shit together as soon as possible so that we can actually travel again (and safely).

I take it Tokden Rinpoche primarily resides in Lhadak, but how much does he travel? And when he does, where does he go?
He came to Sweden once, he gave us "lung" for the Longchen Nyingtik Ngondro. But he was supposed to give something else, I can't remember what.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

heart wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:48 pm
mutsuk wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:11 pm
Yes ! Rinpoche is a lineage holder of numerous Dzogchen teachings and cycles. With Norbu Rinpoche and Khetsün Sangpo, he is one of the rare lamas knowledgeable about Longdé (and whatever Man-ngag-sde you want to ask, from Khandro Nyingthik to Yangti Nakpo and so on). He is very enthusiastic when asked unusual teachings (this changes from the standard sadhana and initiation that are generally asked of him).
Here's to hoping the world can get its collective shit together as soon as possible so that we can actually travel again (and safely).

I take it Tokden Rinpoche primarily resides in Lhadak, but how much does he travel? And when he does, where does he go?
He came to Sweden once, he gave us "lung" for the Longchen Nyingtik Ngondro. But he was supposed to give something else, I can't remember what.

/magnus
Perhaps he could come to our corners of the world again, if things improve, virus-wise.
"The Guru is the Buddha, the Guru is the Dharma,
The Guru is the Sangha too,
The Guru is Śrī Heruka.
The All-Creating King is the Guru."

-- The Secret Assembly Tantra
heart

Post by heart »

Norwegian wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:22 pm
heart wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:48 pm

/magnus
Perhaps he could come to our corners of the world again, if things improve, virus-wise.
That is a nice idea,

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)

Return to “Dzogchen”