Page 1 of 1

Path

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:04 am
by AJP
How is the Path best described in Dzogchen?

Re: Path

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:29 pm
by javier.espinoza.t
AJP wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:04 am How is the Path best described in Dzogchen?
as being the shortest.

Re: Path

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:15 pm
by Josef
AJP wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:04 am How is the Path best described in Dzogchen?
By Longchenpa

Re: Path

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:47 am
by Charlie123
Josef wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:15 pm

By Longchenpa
What text is your signature taken from?

Re: Path

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 pm
by Josef
mandog wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:47 am
Josef wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:15 pm

By Longchenpa
What text is your signature taken from?
I wrote that one.

Re: Path

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:09 pm
by Charlie123
Josef wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 pm
mandog wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:47 am
Josef wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:15 pm

By Longchenpa
What text is your signature taken from?
I wrote that one.
It is beautiful.

Re: Path

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:13 pm
by Josef
mandog wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:09 pm
Josef wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 pm
mandog wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:47 am

What text is your signature taken from?
I wrote that one.
It is beautiful.
Thank you:)