King Von shot

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Toenail

King Von shot

Post by Toenail »

Chicago Gangster rapper king Von was shot and killed today in Chicago. It is rumored that he himself murdered many people of rival gangs. I think he could be headed towards the lower realms. All prayers are appreciated.
Charlie123

Re: King Von shot

Post by Charlie123 »

Toenail wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:25 pm Chicago Gangster rapper king Von was shot and killed today in Chicago. It is rumored that he himself murdered many people of rival gangs. I think he could be headed towards the lower realms. All prayers are appreciated.
Very sad. Some of his music was pretty good.
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Charlie123 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:42 am
Toenail wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:25 pm Chicago Gangster rapper king Von was shot and killed today in Chicago. It is rumored that he himself murdered many people of rival gangs. I think he could be headed towards the lower realms. All prayers are appreciated.
Very sad. Some of his music was pretty good.
Yeah sad.If he was still here he could kill more pepes and put out more dope rhymes?
Toenail

Post by Toenail »

It is sad, because he is probably going to the lower realms etc., not because we want him to kill more people, amanitamusc.
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Toenail wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:09 am It is sad, because he is probably going to the lower realms etc., not because we want him to kill more people, amanitamusc.
Got it.Not sad that he is not killing anymore.Sad that his karma will ripen,maybe in a hell realm.
Kris

Post by Kris »

He was killed in Atlanta. My hometown. A lot of the music industry artist, producers etc reside here.
The profound path of the master.
-- Virūpa, Vajra Lines

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”