Prayers for my father

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
master of puppets

Prayers for my father

Post by master of puppets »

Would you pray for my father? A very disagreeable, combative and an aggressive person.
Hazel
Former staff member

Re: Prayers for my father

Post by Hazel »

menver560 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:11 pm Would you pray for my father? A very disagreeable, combative and an aggressive person.
I am unsure if you're making a point or requesting prayers for your father. Do you mind clarifying?

I don't mean specific animals/beasts, for what it's worth. Just those that have found rebirth in that realm.
Happy Pride month to my queer dharma siblings!

What do you see when you turn out the lights?
avatamsaka3

Post by avatamsaka3 »

Would you pray for my father? A very disagreeable, combative and an aggressive person.
Anyone know practices for this?
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

avatamsaka3 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:35 am
Anyone know practices for this?
Tonglen with Chenrezig as a support.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
master of puppets

Hazel wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:43 pm
menver560 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:11 pm Would you pray for my father? A very disagreeable, combative and an aggressive person.
I am unsure if you're making a point or requesting prayers for your father. Do you mind clarifying?

I don't mean specific animals/beasts, for what it's worth. Just those that have found rebirth in that realm.
I was just requesting prayers for him. most of the times my energy don't become enough for him. He is a like machine created to argue.
_/\_
avatamsaka3

Post by avatamsaka3 »

Could you provide more detail on this? Then people could integrate those into any practices they do on his behalf.
Tonglen with Chenrezig as a support.
Yup.
master of puppets

avatamsaka3 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:24 pm
Could you provide more detail on this? Then people could integrate those into any practices they do on his behalf.
I have change my username.

"I was just requesting prayers for him. most of the times my energy don't become enough for him. He is like
a machine created to argue."

What more detail you are asking don't know.
avatamsaka3

Post by avatamsaka3 »

What is he fighting against? What or who is he being combative toward?
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Consider having some version of Vajra Nakhi/Dorje Dermo said. This Dorje Dermo (an activity Dakini) is specific for problems affecting one's family and problems between family members. There is the dharani in the Compendium of Dharanis (gZung 'Dus) as well as sadhanas by various famous Gurus. It will help your father control his negativity as well as your relationship with your father. You might be able to commission it at www.mahasiddha.org, although I haven't checked to see if it's in their menu.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
master of puppets

avatamsaka3 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:38 pm What is he fighting against? What or who is he being combative toward?
He is fighting against almost everthing. His psychology and health is not good. He turn out to be a trouble for me.
master of puppets

pemachophel wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:38 pm Consider having some version of Vajra Nakhi/Dorje Dermo said. This Dorje Dermo (an activity Dakini) is specific for problems affecting one's family and problems between family members. There is the dharani in the Compendium of Dharanis (gZung 'Dus) as well as sadhanas by various famous Gurus. It will help your father control his negativity as well as your relationship with your father. You might be able to commission it at www.mahasiddha.org, although I haven't checked to see if it's in their menu.
:namaste:
I will be more in control.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”