Death in the family

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
tobes

Death in the family

Post by tobes »

Hello Dharmawheel community - my partner's father is about to pass away. As far as I can tell, all looks peaceful and auspicious, but if anyone can include him in their daily prayers/practices for the next few weeks I would be appreciative. His name is Noel. I think Guru Rinpoche is especially good for him, but whatever you usually do is great. :anjali:
shaunc

Re: Death in the family

Post by shaunc »

Best wishes to you and your partner and extended family .
I'll dedicate my nembutsu to him tonight.
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Best wishes to you and your family and also condolences. Garchen Rinpoche does jangchog ritual for the deceased every week or so. You should check it out and maybe send them his name once the time comes.

Stay strong.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
tkp67

Post by tkp67 »

I will chant for all involved. My wife's father passed this last year and in very difficult circumstances. As serendipity would have it it became a great opportunity for us to connect on a deeper level in such difficult times. One of those times where practice seemed to pay dividends.

I hope everything is a serene and peaceful as possible in such a time.
tobes

Post by tobes »

Thankyou. :anjali: :anjali:
Natan

Post by Natan »

tobes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:45 am Hello Dharmawheel community - my partner's father is about to pass away. As far as I can tell, all looks peaceful and auspicious, but if anyone can include him in their daily prayers/practices for the next few weeks I would be appreciative. His name is Noel. I think Guru Rinpoche is especially good for him, but whatever you usually do is great. :anjali:
I will.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

tobes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:45 am Hello Dharmawheel community - my partner's father is about to pass away. As far as I can tell, all looks peaceful and auspicious, but if anyone can include him in their daily prayers/practices for the next few weeks I would be appreciative. His name is Noel. I think Guru Rinpoche is especially good for him, but whatever you usually do is great. :anjali:
Sing song of the vajra to him, quietly, of course.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”