please pray for me

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
gloriasteinem

please pray for me

Post by gloriasteinem »

I had bad experiences before but this is really awful, I really try to be good believer hut two people act again at me together, while the one reduces my light, the other lies to me trying to send me wrong imaginary images of myself, I think I know them both, I think the one even threaten me online for this, I laughed at firsts, calling me Harry Potter who would be slapped, I'm no harry potter but surely I have a bit the face of it sometimes, any way, I feel increasingly unwell, this fading, and dreams I don't want, sensations, like my heart beats increasingly, I don't know, even if I die, please pray for me, they leave me alone and stop manipulating me.
Jesse

Re: please pray for me

Post by Jesse »

The best thing to remember during bad times is impermanence. Even the worst times will not last forever, so bunker down and try your best. Thing's will improve.

The greatest weapon against fear, anger, and hostility is compassion. Generate compassion for yourself, and compassion for your perceived aggressors. Compassion eases pain, helps you and others.

I'll say a prayer for you.
The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.
-Henry David Thoreau
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

I pray for you every day.

phpBB [video]
For the benefit and ease of all sentient beings. :heart:
Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

namo amitabha om amideva hrih
svaha
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1. (in english and sanskrit)

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”