Tergar Online Issues

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
sicklicchavi

Tergar Online Issues

Post by sicklicchavi »

Hi, I hope that this message finds you all well.

Has anyone here had difficulty accessing Tergar's online offerings, either on their web platform or their app? I get error messages constantly when logging in, to the point that it's impacting my ability to even use the courses. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Padmist

Re: Tergar Online Issues

Post by Padmist »

YES! I'm glad it's not just me. My problem is I can't access the payment page. I can't even pay so I can't access the course.
sicklicchavi

Post by sicklicchavi »

It's a shame, because Mingyur Rinpoche's teachings seem to be incredibly profound, and I wish that they were easier for folks to access.
puggily

Post by puggily »

I think it depends on your browser. Some work better than others.
creative_free

Post by creative_free »

Haven't had any issues on Windows 10 with Chrome.
Dharmasagara

Post by Dharmasagara »

Some insight from the IT world:

There is a strong (albeit deplorable) tendency that more and more web sites only optimize there code with respect to the Google Chrome browser. So if a certain web site does not work as expected it might just be that you do not use Google Chrome. Shame on them, but from the user perspective have Chrome on your device aside the browser you normally use, just in case.

Can't say whether this applies to Tersar, but anyway good to keep in mind.

Hope that helps.
Silent Bob

Post by Silent Bob »

I've been unable to access the Tergar website with my usual browser, Firefox, but I've had no problem using Safari.

Chris
"All the sublime teachings, so profound--to throw away one and then grab yet another will not bear even a single fruit. Persevere, therefore, in simply one."
--Dudjom Rinpoche, "Nectar for the Hearts of Fortunate Disciples. Song No. 8"

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”