Any Students of Garchen Rinpoche Here?

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
Raham.karma

Any Students of Garchen Rinpoche Here?

Post by Raham.karma »

I'd like to connect with some students of Garchen Rinpoche, especially any that have time to discuss with me some questions I have, thanks.
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Re: Any Students of Garchen Rinpoche Here?

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Raham.karma wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:31 pm I'd like to connect with some students of Garchen Rinpoche, especially any that have time to discuss with me some questions I have, thanks.
Hi, there is plenty of us around here. It depends on the questions tho. :smile:
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
Budai

Post by Budai »

I am His student, I practice a lot of Wrathful and Compassionate Vajrayana that I heartedly adore. Garchen is my root Guru, as you may know His glories which He is fully humble about, you can find Him fully in your heart. I wish you the best. I hope you have the kind of questions I or someone else He can answer. He is a great Guru.

:heart:

Om Mani Padme Hum.
Cinnabar

Post by Cinnabar »

He’s one of my main teachers. Received some very important teachings from him.

I’m not sure I’m the person to ask with any questions. So many Drikung teachers who are close to him are readily available. You can contact him directly by email at GBI.
Natan

Post by Natan »

I sat a lot with him in the past, and received many teachings. One of my important lamas.
n8pee

Post by n8pee »

I posted this documentary on Garchen Rinpoche (recently released I believe) in the Kagyu forum, but thought it appropriate here too. It's excellent:
https://garchen.net/for-the-benefit-of-all-beings/
Raham.karma

Post by Raham.karma »

Könchok Thrinley wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:51 pm
Raham.karma wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:31 pm I'd like to connect with some students of Garchen Rinpoche, especially any that have time to discuss with me some questions I have, thanks.
Hi, there is plenty of us around here. It depends on the questions tho. :smile:
😊
Raham.karma

Post by Raham.karma »

Thank to everyone who responded, it's great. I took Refuge Vows From Afar through Garchen Rinpoche's website, and I'm hoping to connect with more people who are connected to him.
n8pee wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:18 pm I posted this documentary on Garchen Rinpoche (recently released I believe) in the Kagyu forum, but thought it appropriate here too. It's excellent:
https://garchen.net/for-the-benefit-of-all-beings/
This is a wonderful documentary, thank you so much for sharing!
Crazywisdom wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:01 pm I sat a lot with him in the past, and received many teachings. One of my important lamas.
I will send you a pm
Cinnabar wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:34 pm He’s one of my main teachers. Received some very important teachings from him.

I’m not sure I’m the person to ask with any questions. So many Drikung teachers who are close to him are readily available. You can contact him directly by email at GBI.
Wonderful, I will try that, I reached out to the Canadian center in BC, and I will definitely do what you suggested, thank you very much!
Konchog Thogme Jampa

Post by Konchog Thogme Jampa »

I’m a student of Garchen Rinpoche I am most attracted by the way he overcame incredible adversity with his amazing Bodhicitta and his dedication to the 37 practices which are difficult for most of us to practice well. :mrgreen:
Passing By

Post by Passing By »

Anyone knows the prayer at the end?

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”