Qualifications for Wrathful Activity

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
jet.urgyen

Re: Qualifications for Wrathful Activity

Post by jet.urgyen »

breakers deliberately go against them. i see that is the point.
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
Varis

Post by Varis »

Jangchup Donden wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:51 pm You missed the biggest one: Bodhichitta. Although that's the most important commitment.
In the presence of a Bodhisattva with genuine bodhicitta and mahakaruna, most sentient beings will become kindhearted. Takes care of having to liberate anything in the first place.
"I have never encountered a person who committed bad deeds." ― Ven. Jìngkōng
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Cinnabar wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:20 pm
Malcolm wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:54 pm zhing bcu - ten defects or the ten objects are: 1) The enemy of the Three Jewels, 2) the enemy of the master, 3) The samaya violator, 4) the perverted one, 6. the hostile one, 7. The samaya enemy with a wicked character, 8. The one arriving to the congregation, 9. the harmer of everyone, 10. the three lower realms. The enemies and obstructers are one's own and other's ignorance. In the liberation offering the ignorance is liberated into awareness [ry]
This is what I don't get. I am a samaya violator.
No, this means someone who turns their back on the Dharma.

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”