Does anyone know anything about Lama Jigme Namgyal Rinpoche?

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
jake5521

Re: Does anyone know anything about Lama Jigme Namgyal Rinpoche?

Post by jake5521 »

He is also here, Lama Jigme Rinpoche in a senior position, performing a Kagye fire puja along with senior Dodrupchen monastery monks in Gangtok, Sikkim, India.
Charlie123

Post by Charlie123 »

ALL teachers should be taken with a grain of salt until you properly evaluate whether or not they have the necessary qualifications
khemmis

Post by khemmis »

It's been a while since the last reply. Maybe someone else here knows or heard about Lama Jigme Namgyal Rinpoche and is willing to share that info? There is not too much about him online. I would be very grateful for any info, here or via PM. :heart:
GrapeLover

Post by GrapeLover »

I don’t know anything official about his credentials or anything, but I contacted his centre to request a lung and they set up a Zoom session for me to receive it with him and his translator. Neither he nor the centre requested money at any point or even suggested making an offering—I did make an offering but purely of my own initiative. A couple of days later, the centre contacted me to say the Lama had had some insight and suggested some specific practice for me to do.

So, if nothing else, in my experience he has been generous and not in it for the money.

Lama Pema (pemachophel) on here has been suggesting him lately for divination; I don’t know whether he can vouch for him to any extent or he just knows that he offers the service.
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

I just know He offers this service.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”