Jampal Tsedag picture

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
dzoki

Re: Jampal Tsedag picture

Post by dzoki »

swathungary wrote:I've just got information about Jampal Tsedag Nagpo from the one of my friend, who is young Buddhist monk in Nepal. He said, He asked his Rinpoche about this wrathful form. The answer is: The only way to get picture about Jampal Tsedag Nagpo (and other secret forms), if somebody do the 3 years, 3 month retreat. /traditional retreat/. The picture can be find in the retreat center only. /My friend is before the traditional retreat yet./
This is bad news. I have the full transmission of the Mahakala, but not enough to get everything.

That's it.
Maybe this will help, this should be a full mandala of Mahakala with retinue. If not, still a nice collection for anyone doing more extensive Mahakala practice:

http://www.kagyulibrary.hk/en/page/%E7% ... E%E6%8B%89
Karinos

Post by Karinos »

Sherab Dorje wrote:
Karinos wrote:the point is not that you describe me how he looks, the point is to find a correct picture :)
thank you
Good luck! I've been looking for almost 2 years.
looking since 14 years :) haha ok not very extensive search but it's still unresolved and I'm not discouraged :sage:
dzoki wrote: Maybe this will help, this should be a full mandala of Mahakala with retinue. If not, still a nice collection for anyone doing more extensive Mahakala practice:

http://www.kagyulibrary.hk/en/page/%E7% ... E%E6%8B%89

Thanks - this is nice collection but sadly no Jampal Tsedag Nagpo there :)

Jampal Tsedag Dogpa is actually extra text added to original KamYingMa Sadhana occasionally can be replaced by other dogpa - for example Sengedogma dogpa.

thanks guys for all your great comments. Appreciate! :anjali:
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

This is him...
shinje tsedak nagpo.jpg
shinje tsedak nagpo.jpg (256.82 KiB) Viewed 1411 times
From here. He was there the whole time but your vision was not clear enough! ;)
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Karinos

Post by Karinos »

wow haha thank you so much :)

but then, shouldn't he have gearwheel in right hand?
swathungary

Post by swathungary »

Hi!

I have some informations about Jampal Tsedag. 2 weeks ago, I asked my Rinpoche about the question. He said: He will look for a picture about Jampal Tsedag, when he goes back to Nepal, His retreat center. Otherwise, not important to look the picture, more than enough to imagine, because of every pictures about Jampal Tsedag, or Yidams, Buddhas.... etc. are dreams of somebody else, not yours! Everything is state of mind. When you meditate, you have to use your mind, not others. Just like a dream. When you sleep, the dream is your dream.

Of course, first time you have to get full transmission and lectures /on retreat/ to MAHAKALA...

Good night!
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Karinos wrote:wow haha thank you so much :)

but then, shouldn't he have gearwheel in right hand?
And a cleaver in his left hand!
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”