What's with all the crankholes

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Minobu

Re: What's with all the crankholes

Post by Minobu »

FiveSkandhas wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:34 pm There is this old hippie who lives deep inside me and I don't see him too much anymore, but I have a certain respect for him because he pointed me to the dharma once long ago. He wanted to come out for this thread, because he likes so many of you for who you are, and wants his Dharma brothers and sisters to be happy. Please forgive his inherent cheesiness. It's well ment.

:group: :applause: :yinyang: :twothumbsup: :alien:

This was one of me mum's favourite songs...she died at 88 so she wasn't a hippie but i gave it to her about ten years before her death...she played regularly.
Last edited by Minobu on Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

Johnny Dangerous wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:32 pm Thanks for the vote of confidence, it’s just something I got from a Vajra sibling when I asked him something like “why do Buddhists seem so crazy”.

In some ways it’s pretty common sense advice, but not always easy to recollect it when it’s most needed.
It wasn't just this one post that got me to type that...been watching you say stuff for quite awhile now ..
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

FiveSkandhas wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:34 pm There is this old hippie who lives deep inside me and I don't see him too much anymore, but I have a certain respect for him because he pointed me to the dharma once long ago. He wanted to come out for this thread, because he likes so many of you for who you are, and wants his Dharma brothers and sisters to be happy. Please forgive his inherent cheesiness. It's well ment.

:group: :applause: :yinyang: :twothumbsup: :alien:

ever listen to the words in this one

Return to “Lounge”