More UFOs

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
KristenM

Re: More UFOs

Post by KristenM »

Well, gee I didn’t realize this topic would be so popular. And yet, the actual report has not even been released yet... :popcorn:
Attachments
022FCCC3-7E62-48DC-836E-049C3AD2A313.jpeg
022FCCC3-7E62-48DC-836E-049C3AD2A313.jpeg (980.66 KiB) Viewed 897 times
Lucas Oliveira

Post by Lucas Oliveira »

Rep. Tim Burchett Says New UFO Videos Aren't Russians, 'Out of Our Galaxy'

June 16, 2021

Members of the House Intelligence Committee will receive a classified briefing on Wednesday morning on one of the most controversial topics circulating in Washington today: UFOs.

The briefing, which was confirmed to CNN by two sources familiar with the committee's plans, comes just weeks before the US intelligence community is scheduled to deliver an unclassified report on the matter for Congress. According to one committee source, Wednesday's briefing will be conducted by the Navy and FBI.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/15/poli ... index.html
:alien: :spy:

:namaste:
I participate in this forum using Google Translator. https://translate.google.com.br/

http://www.acessoaoinsight.net/
Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

Malcolm wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:30 pm
Aemilius wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:32 am Robert O. Dean became well known when he appeared in the Alien Interview, in 1997.

July 26, 1996: Offices of Rocket Pictures receive a phone call from a man named "Victor", who claims to be in possession of a leaked tape of an alien creature being interviewed in a secret government installation.

So fake.
Have you seen it and listened to what they say in it?
There is a follow up concerning the life and fate of Victor aftert this film, the person who had smuggled out this video from area 51. I dont't think it is a fake.
svaha
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1. (in english and sanskrit)
Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

borrowed from https://alienscientist.com

Does intelligent life exist on other planets?

Absolutely it does! It would be mathematically improbable for it not to.

Can they get here?

It's possible yet difficult given the distances considered, at least without some sort of advanced warp-drive technology.

Would they want to come here?

I would say yes. We would be fascinated if we found other intelligence lifeforms and we'd undoubtedly be interested in studying them and seeing what we could learn scientifically.

Would they show themselves?

Probably not. They would likely have contact and engagement protocols, like you see in most sci-fi tv shows and movies. They can learn far more by studying us uninterrupted in our natural state.

Would the Government tell us?

Absolutely not. Of all the questions on this list this is the one answer I am most sure about. The Government will never ever disclose the truth about ETs.
svaha
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Aemilius wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am
Malcolm wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:30 pm
Aemilius wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:32 am Robert O. Dean became well known when he appeared in the Alien Interview, in 1997.

July 26, 1996: Offices of Rocket Pictures receive a phone call from a man named "Victor", who claims to be in possession of a leaked tape of an alien creature being interviewed in a secret government installation.

So fake.
Have you seen it and listened to what they say in it?
There is a follow up concerning the life and fate of Victor aftert this film, the person who had smuggled out this video from area 51. I dont't think it is a fake.

So fake, and not even deep.
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

This is all the proof i need. :thumbsup:

Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

Aliens have actually answered the Arebico SETI message, but humanity is not ready for it, humanity stubbornly refuses to accept that aliens have already sent answers.

svaha
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

So a message is sent across the huge expanse of space. It is then intercept by an advanced civilisation, who reply by damaging a farmers crop in the countryside?
Hazel
Former staff member

Post by Hazel »

Locked pending moderator discussion.
Happy Pride month to my queer dharma siblings!

What do you see when you turn out the lights?
Hazel
Former staff member

Post by Hazel »

This thread is closed for business.

People can believe in aliens or not and there are plenty of places on the internet to talk about just that. However, as we are a Buddhist forum, speculation and non-falsifiable claims do not lead to the level of quality discussion we should be striving for.
Happy Pride month to my queer dharma siblings!

What do you see when you turn out the lights?

Return to “Lounge”