The Dream

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
PrideTheStudent

The Dream

Post by PrideTheStudent »

I had a cat taking to me in my dream, Grey in color, asked me in a very clam loving way would I like to learn the truth of all things and I said yes. I study Buddhism and my one goal in life is to get rid of illusions., but then suddenly we were driving in a car and that cat was in a bag but in that bag was dish soap.. and it died from it but it getting into the cats mouth as if something did not want that cat to teach me anything else, as I held it in my hand and crying saying don't leave me please dont leave me!! after crying for awhile because somehow this cat was dear to me, and we just met there was a golden light coming from my hands and the cat and I started yelling to he humans around me saying see? your ignorance, delusions, and ego cause all sorts of problems, this is why the human race is the way it is, and things are the way they are.. I tried to teach them about their behavior while upset.

can anyone translate this this?
Budai

Re: The Dream

Post by Budai »

Looks like the cat came to you telling you you need to set out on a Buddhist Path, then suffered in this world like we all do (it is not your fault that He suffered), then you had the premonition that you would study Buddhism and help others. That is my interpretation. However, don’t worry too much about your dreams and focus on your own mind that you have control over, and The Four Noble Truths, and the Noble Eightfold Path.

:hi:

Thank you for sharing your dream!
LastLegend

Post by LastLegend »

Don’t believe in any of that.
It’s eye blinking.
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Ordinary karmic dream. Probably means nothing. If you want a meaning from it: keep practising.

Return to “Lounge”