03/19/2021 Fox News: Ex-Us Director of Intelligence speaks about UFOs

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Lucas Oliveira

03/19/2021 Fox News: Ex-Us Director of Intelligence speaks about UFOs

Post by Lucas Oliveira »

The Buddha says that the Beings are infinite..

On 03/19/2021 an interview with the Director of US Intelligence during the Trump Administration, John Ratcliffe, was broadcast on Fox News TV.

Ratcliffe said there is much more information about unidentified aerial phenomena than the public knows, but some of that information will be revealed on June 1, 2021.

US intelligence agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs, thanks to the Covid-19 relief and spending bill
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/10/us/u ... index.html

:alien: :spy:

:namaste:
I participate in this forum using Google Translator. https://translate.google.com.br/

http://www.acessoaoinsight.net/
Budai

Re: 03/19/2021 Fox News: Ex-Us Director of Intelligence speaks about UFOs

Post by Budai »

How soon are we going to openly find out that Star Trek is real? :tongue:
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Best coverup ever. This has all been out in the open for years. USAF was trying to develop a new long-range aircraft design. The stories about aliens were a way to misdirect people who spotted test flights. Very quickly the stories took on a life of their own. The project itself was ditched pretty quickly because its a bad design for an aircraft (unless you have actual extraterrestrial technology for the engines...).

The brilliance of it is that when this was all declassified / leaked / whatever, people still refused to believe it - they thought the truth was a cover-up for something that was actually a cover-up for the truth!
florin

Post by florin »

Lots of people make the mistake in thinking that UFO’s=ALIENS. And of course they cant identify it because the image is always blurry as they say.
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

Könchok Chödrak wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:30 am How soon are we going to openly find out that Star Trek is real? :tongue:
My bet is on earth having being contacted by the GCU Bodhisattva in decades past. :smile:
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

Könchok Chödrak wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:30 am How soon are we going to openly find out that Star Trek is real? :tongue:
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

The latest iteration of yearning for the messiah who will save us from ourselves.
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Archie2009 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:59 pm
My bet is on earth having being contacted by the GCU Bodhisattva in decades past. :smile:
There was a short story - The State of the Art - where a ship does visit Earth, and decides to leave it alone, but not before its crew discover and make fun of Star Wars...but that ship was not, unfortunately, identified as the Bodhisattva OAQS
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

PeterC wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:13 pm
Archie2009 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:59 pm
There was a short story - The State of the Art - where a ship does visit Earth, and decides to leave it alone, but not before its crew discover and make fun of Star Wars...but that ship was not, unfortunately, identified as the Bodhisattva OAQS
That novella is the only Culture story I haven't read yet. I intend to read it before Ken MacLeod's book of Iain M. Bank's Culture Notes and Drawings is finally released later this year. Then there'll sadly be no more new Culture, but luckily the books hold up well when rereading. I'm currently revisting The Player of Games.
Tlalok

Post by Tlalok »

Archie2009 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:25 pm
PeterC wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:13 pm
Archie2009 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:59 pm My bet is on earth having being contacted by the GCU Bodhisattva in decades past. :smile:
That novella is the only Culture story I haven't read yet. I intend to read it before Ken MacLeod's book of Iain M. Bank's Culture Notes and Drawings is finally released later this year. Then there'll sadly be no more new Culture, but luckily the books hold up well when rereading. I'm currently revisting The Player of Games.
Wow thank you for that link. I'm so happy that there's a little more Culture left to experience.

IIRC there was a Bodhisattva in Surface Detail, I think it was a G/LOU.
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Archie2009 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:25 pm I'm currently revisting The Player of Games.
That’s probably the best of the series - either that or Use of Weapons. There’s periodically talk of turning it into a film - which I hope they don’t do, it would be hard to do justice to it.
Archie2009

Post by Archie2009 »

PeterC wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:57 am
Archie2009 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:25 pm I'm currently revisting The Player of Games.
That’s probably the best of the series - either that or Use of Weapons. There’s periodically talk of turning it into a film - which I hope they don’t do, it would be hard to do justice to it.
What do you think of Consider Phlebas? It's the only one I never warmed to.
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Archie2009 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:16 am
PeterC wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:57 am
What do you think of Consider Phlebas? It's the only one I never warmed to.
It was the first one I read. I quite liked it, but most of the others were more interesting. I think it was a bit disappointing relative to the others because the ships didn't really feature - it was mostly about the people, and they didn't really interact with the ships much, and that's usually the most interesting part of the books. That said, use of weapons was also a human-centric story, with relatively little ship/human interaction, and that was very good
Lucas Oliveira

Post by Lucas Oliveira »

In this video Bob Dean (U.S. Army as a Command Sergeant Major) talks about four groups of aliens.

first group that looks a lot like humans

second group that are interplanetary

third Intergalactic group

and fourth group, multidimensional beings

Robert Orel Dean (March 2, 1929 – October 11, 2018)

Dean retired from the U.S. Army as a Command Sergeant Major after a 28-year career. He appeared on radio programs, TV documentaries and at conferences discussing the subject of UFOs and a government cover up of alien visitations to Earth.[1] Dean claimed to have viewed a classified government document called "The Assessment" that allegedly discussed threats posed by alien activity on Earth, and concluded that no such threats existed.[2] Dean said he considers himself a professional UFO researcher and had "cosmic top secret" clearance while in the military. In 1992 while employed as emergency services coordinator for Pima County, Arizona, Dean sued his employer for discrimination, saying he was treated unfairly because of his belief in UFOs, and because of his age, reportedly settling for $100,000.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dean_(ufologist)
:namaste:
I participate in this forum using Google Translator. https://translate.google.com.br/

http://www.acessoaoinsight.net/

Return to “Lounge”