Emptiness and Quantum Physics

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
microbodhi

Re: Emptiness and Quantum Physics

Post by microbodhi »

PeterC wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:09 pm
microbodhi wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:41 am Thank you, i can see your rather frustrated because the ocean does not fit in the pond...
Don’t presume. I’m not frustrated - I’m just vaguely amused to see such a long and confused discussion of something you admit you don’t understand. Have you even read Ramanujan’s notebooks? No, of course not. But because you know a little about his story you think you have a deeper understanding than people who have. You must have a pretty high opinion of yourself to come to that conclusion.
Thanks again for you tone, hmmm confrontational, maybe there is some underlying issues that you are masking over. I didnt claim to understand his math but i understand his source.

As said being an Indian i understand the psyche behind him and how he arrives at his equations, and that is what is most important, and that is accessible to anyone, they dont need to be a math genius or even read any book, simply by knowing the dharma the nature of the mind and what is beyond the mind is enough to experience the same as what any great person in the past experienced. you may read a book and learn how to do advanced math, but did you learn to free yourself from the finite being....

It seems initially you took offence when i said that somethings cant be explained, because the finite being wants everything to fit into the finite, this is the fundamental mistake , for everything to become rational, this is the opposite way to understand shunyata, and thats what i am talking with you based on your initial reply to me. Its not so complicated, but i am very happy i amuse you and bring you happiness, at least i did something right, i wonder if you could also practice the same thing :anjali:

i don't think anywhere i have said i have high opinion about myself, but i did say envy is terrible thing
Last edited by microbodhi on Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
narhwal90
Global Moderator

Re: Emptiness and Quantum Physics

Post by narhwal90 »

I think this topic needs to rest for a bit, if there is a something to add please contact a moderator.

Return to “Lounge”