Let's share what we are happy about or thankful for

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
karmanyingpo

Let's share what we are happy about or thankful for

Post by karmanyingpo »

:)
I am happy and thankful for all the Dharma I have connected with, for all the teachers I have connected with, for the Dharma friends I have made! :) For good circumstances for practice and general life, for living in a country and area where although there are problems, I have easy access to needs such as food water shelter clothing healthcare and privileges like good food and drink, easy financial circumstances. For my friends, both Dharma friends and non Buddhist friends, for my room and Dharma items and books that I have had the fortune to be able to find and purchase, for trees and nature that I can walk to in my vicinity, for my cat (when he is friendly LOL) and for obstacles turning into allies on the spiritual path!

KN
ma lu dzok pe san gye thop par shok!
Budai

Re: Let's share what we are happy about or thankful for

Post by Budai »

For every Buddhist, Buddha, and Bodhisattva I am greatly thankful. As well as the Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra, the Dharma, and those who persevere in this Latter Age to bring the Light of the Dharma to others. Also I am thankful for everyone who Loves someone, and I am thankful for the Love I have as well. Many moons ago, but not that many a Theravada Monk, reciting "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" and meditating non-stop, had achieved Nirvana, and He was the happiest person on Earth that day, His wife was the second happiest. I was told by Him that everyone Loves, that all beings Love, even if just a little. This brings me to build the basis on who we are as people, that we are ultimately Love, great or small, healed or broken, "'Love' is needing Love", and ultimately we will all be the Same Love as the Buddha. So I am greatly thankful for Love itself, and the Buddha, and Emptiness, the basis for all Love and Compassion. :namaste: Om.

Return to “Lounge”