Page 1 of 2

Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:43 am
by Crazywisdom
Be honest... if you had to choose.

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:07 am
by PeterC
Is there an option for tea?

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:22 am
by Crazywisdom
PeterC wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:07 am Is there an option for tea?
Tea is already Buddha

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:28 am
by Grigoris
Is the Buddha available in decaf?

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:41 am
by Crazywisdom
Grigoris wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:28 am Is the Buddha available in decaf?
Never. You have to wake up

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:07 pm
by Könchok Thrinley
Grigoris wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:28 am Is the Buddha available in decaf?
Not if you want to wake up.

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:44 pm
by Matt J
I had to make this choice. It wasn’t pleasant.

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:08 pm
by PeterC
Crazywisdom wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:22 am
PeterC wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:07 am Is there an option for tea?
Tea is already Buddha
Bodhidharma approves this message.

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:40 pm
by Bundokji
Difficult to choose. I thought i would choose Buddha without hesitation. Maybe i am still too confused for my own liking.

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:55 pm
by Grigoris
Crazywisdom wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:41 am
Grigoris wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:28 am Is the Buddha available in decaf?
Never. You have to wake up
I am awake enough, if my Buddha is caffeinated then it just makes me hyperactive and overly excitable.

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:58 pm
by Crazywisdom
Grigoris wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:55 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:41 am
Grigoris wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:28 am Is the Buddha available in decaf?
Never. You have to wake up
I am awake enough, if my Buddha is caffeinated then it just makes me hyperactive and overly excitable.
At some you will have overcome this obstacle to omnipotence.

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:00 pm
by Fa Dao
We already, all of us, have Buddha..that's permanent. Coffee on the other hand is impermanent. I choose coffee!

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:01 pm
by Rick
Coffee is emptiness. Emptiness is coffee.

Image

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:17 pm
by PeterC
This is the best thread here for weeks. Clearly we all need more coffee. But who doesn’t?

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:21 pm
by humble.student
Matt J wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:44 pm I had to make this choice. It wasn’t pleasant.
So you like an extra scoop of Samsara with your Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino® ?

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:32 pm
by Crazywisdom
humble.student wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:21 pm
Matt J wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:44 pm I had to make this choice. It wasn’t pleasant.
So you like an extra scoop of Samsara with your Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino® ?
Extra forte no milk or sugar. Just the coffee

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:38 pm
by Matt J
I'm more of a peppermint mocha, but no whip.
humble.student wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:21 pm
Matt J wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:44 pm I had to make this choice. It wasn’t pleasant.
So you like an extra scoop of Samsara with your Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino® ?

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:23 pm
by Matt J
Maybe we don't have to choose:

:lol:

http://levekunst.com/the-tantra-of-coffee/

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:04 am
by Agnikan
Crazywisdom wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:22 am
PeterC wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:07 am Is there an option for tea?
Tea is already Buddha
Coffee is Muhammad.

Re: Buddha or Coffee: Choose One

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:37 am
by DNS
Agnikan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:04 am
Crazywisdom wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:22 am
PeterC wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:07 am Is there an option for tea?
Tea is already Buddha
Coffee is Muhammad.
Wine is Moses

(I was born in a Jewish family; even kids are allowed to partake for the rituals and almost every ritual includes some wine tasting or drinking).