How to die softly.

A forum for discussing aspects of dying and death. Please be mindful when posting in this section.
Adrenochrome

How to die softly.

Post by Adrenochrome »

I've heard somewhere that you can die without suicide and be reborn in the pure land of Amitabha Buddha. You just lay down and die.

Is this possible and how do i do it?
I'm tired of this corrupted and false world. I want to go now. Now. Please help me.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Re: How to die softly.

Post by Queequeg »

Adrenochrome wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:45 pm I've heard somewhere that you can die without suicide and be reborn in the pure land of Amitabha Buddha. You just lay down and die.

Is this possible and how do i do it?
I'm tired of this corrupted and false world. I want to go now. Now. Please help me.
Friend, even if it is possible, your present state of mind would not conduct you to a pure land. More likely a hell realm.

This is called the sahalokha, the world of endurance, for a reason. It is hard here. But, you have achieved a precious human life in which you have an unsurpassed opportunity to awaken. There are things to live for here.

Don't give up. Never give up. There is no way to bodhi in defeat.
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
Ayu
Global Moderator

Re: How to die softly.

Post by Ayu »

Please seek for mental health care immediately. :heart: Best wishes.

Return to “Dying and Death”