Samye Ling Resources

A forum for discussing aspects of dying and death. Please be mindful when posting in this section.
cjdevries

Samye Ling Resources

Post by cjdevries »

Someone had posted online about how to help their friend who had died and I saw someone had posted a link to Samye Ling, Akong Rinpoche's center. They offer several helpful resources for dying and after death. One is a very affordable bardo package that is 25 pounds $ which includes a special dying blanket designed by Rinpoche. They also have this Funeral Advice: https://www.samyeling.org/assets/Upload ... n-2019.pdf For $500 pound donation one can have a portion of a loved one's ashes kept at Samye Ling in the Stupa, which includes an extensive blessing ceremony. For a $250 pound donation one can have the ashes stored on the Prayer Wheel Walkway. They also provide the option of donating to store your pets ashes in the Walkway, so that they can receive blessings.
"Please call me by my true names so I can wake up; so the door of my heart can be left open: the door of compassion." -Thich Nhat Hanh

"Ask: what's needed of you" -Akong Rinpoche

"Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Gandhi

Return to “Dying and Death”