Sharing video links

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
Fortyeightvows

Sharing video links

Post by Fortyeightvows »

When a person shares video links how can it be decided if the lost will just show the link or will show that whole window and all that
GDPR_Anonymized001

Re: Sharing video links

Post by GDPR_Anonymized001 »

Fortyeightvows wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:08 pm When a person shares video links how can it be decided if the lost will just show the link or will show that whole window and all that
When posting, instead of using the hyperlink, use the tv button (last icon on the right) or simply type
'[ media ] [ / media ]' (without the spaces).
Fortyeightvows

Post by Fortyeightvows »

jake wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:28 pm
Fortyeightvows wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:08 pm When a person shares video links how can it be decided if the lost will just show the link or will show that whole window and all that
When posting, instead of using the hyperlink, use the tv button (last icon on the right) or simply type
'[ media ] [ / media ]' (without the spaces).
Thanks- so that makes it show just the link instead of the whole screen shot?
Fortyeightvows

Post by Fortyeightvows »

I just tried using the TV button which make the '[ media ] [ / media ] appear but it still show the whole window on the post instead of just the link
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

Fortyeightvows wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:40 pm I just tried using the TV button which make the '[ media ] [ / media ] appear but it still show the whole window on the post instead of just the link
IDK, but I think, as long as it is a normal youtube link, it will be shown as window automatically. I don't know any measure to avoid this.
I saw youtu.be links only as links. Or vimeo, or soundcloud. But not youtube.

Return to “Suggestion Box”