Nichiren shu gongyo book

Minobu

Nichiren shu gongyo book

Post by Minobu »

i cannot find one online except this spanish version without the characters..

reddit has a link but you need a credit card...

it seems different than the Nichiren Sho shu version here and there..
where can i download a free Nichiren shu gongyo book...years ago you could but i don't have it on this computer.
markatex

Re: Nichiren shu gongyo book

Post by markatex »

I’m not sure if it’s online anymore. I think just about the only way to get it is to order it. NBIC has a cheap one for $5, I think.
KiwiNFLFan

Post by KiwiNFLFan »

There is one on Scribd, though you may have to be a member to download it. PM me if you want a copy (I am a member). It doesn't have kanji. The liturgy contains chapters 2 and 16 from the Lotus Sutra (I was under the impression that Nichiren Shu followers chanted more than these 2 chapters) plus some other prayers.

There is also a Shindoku book on Scribd as well. It's called "Auxiliary Practice", but I'm not sure what it is. It can be downloaded and printed out.
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

KiwiNFLFan wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:56 am There is one on Scribd, though you may have to be a member to download it. PM me if you want a copy (I am a member). It doesn't have kanji. The liturgy contains chapters 2 and 16 from the Lotus Sutra (I was under the impression that Nichiren Shu followers chanted more than these 2 chapters) plus some other prayers.

There is also a Shindoku book on Scribd as well. It's called "Auxiliary Practice", but I'm not sure what it is. It can be downloaded and printed out.
I found the first one and use it but it does not have the characters . i like the characters being there for their meaning is not translation so it absorbs better in one's life . thats my opinion...it's like the Gohonzon..

so when I used to listen to lectures by A tibetan Rinpoche i used to allow my mind to absorb the teaching coming from His Mind.

Return to “Nichiren Shu”