visual snow

A place to discuss health and fitness, including healthy diets, etc.
weitsicht

visual snow

Post by weitsicht »

I have visual snow ever since I can think of and I do not consider it an impediment.

But now into the dharma I wonder whether this is a visual capacity to see compoundedness. Whether this is a mandatory result to sky gazing

Like it is never silent. Who believes that absence of sound is possible in our human presence hasn't looked thoroughly enough yet. Blood always running through ear's arteries.

Some teachers have confirmed to me that they do not have this vision but my idea about this still returns so I wonder about your opinions / experience.
Ho! All the possible appearances and existences of samsara and nirvana have the same source, yet two paths and two results arise as the magical display of awareness and unawareness.
HO NANG SRI KHOR DAE THAMCHE KUN ZHI CHIG LAM NYI DRAE BU NYI RIG DANG MA RIG CHOM THRUL TE
PadmaVonSamba

Re: visual snow

Post by PadmaVonSamba »

weitsicht wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:48 pm I have visual snow ever since I can think of and I do not consider it an impediment.

But now into the dharma I wonder whether this is a visual capacity to see compoundedness. Whether this is a mandatory result to sky gazing

Like it is never silent. Who believes that absence of sound is possible in our human presence hasn't looked thoroughly enough yet. Blood always running through ear's arteries.

Some teachers have confirmed to me that they do not have this vision but my idea about this still returns so I wonder about your opinions / experience.
Isn’t it a neurological malfunction?
EMPTIFUL.
An inward outlook produces outward insight.

Return to “Wellness, Diet and Fitness”