Galantamine and dream yoga

A place to discuss health and fitness, including healthy diets, etc.
Inedible

Re: Galantamine and dream yoga

Post by Inedible »

Norwegian wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:50 am And taking "the entire bottle" doesn't say much, except it seems to indicate you went way, way above recommended dosage, which is ridiculous and irresponsible.
When I bought the more recent bottle I also gave one to a friend. I took the entire bottle, but no, not all at once. I think he still has his over a year later. He might have tried it once or twice. It seems fair to say he didn't really try it.

I've tried subliminal and hypnosis sessions for lucid dreaming, too. And guided meditations for wake-induced lucid dreams. Buying crystals and putting them next to my bed seems like a comparatively weak effort, but I did that, too.

Also, although I have some rough periods with dream recall, I have been trying to write them down since 2014. It isn't like I'm not trying to put in the work the right way.
Giovanni

Re: Galantamine and dream yoga

Post by Giovanni »

Although it is too obvious we sometimes need to remind ourselves that this reading and writing and breathing and looking out window and preparing food and thinking about the day and so on is the most lucid dream we will have.
Right now.
Last edited by Giovanni on Tue May 25, 2021 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Wellness, Diet and Fitness”