Agar 35

A place to discuss health and fitness, including healthy diets, etc.
Moha

Agar 35

Post by Moha »

I've been battling chronic insomnia for more than a month, averaging about 2-3 hours of sleep per night. I was recently prescribed Ambien but I'm a bit worried about taking it due to my previous history with substance abuse. Instead I'm thinking of trying Agar 35 as recommended by ChNNR. I've pretty much only got a single functioning kidney, so I have to be careful with what I consume.

Is this a good idea and is Siddhi Energetics the best online store to get them from?
mutsuk

Re: Agar 35

Post by mutsuk »

Ignorant_Fool wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:49 pm Is this a good idea and is Siddhi Energetics the best online store to get them from?
Siddhi Energetics is directed by Joe Wagner. He is a Nyingma practitioner and a very nice individual (also quite knowledgeable in the field of tibetan medical products, etc.). His Siddhi Energetics and his sister site "Futre Alchemy" are totally trustworthy.
Moha

Post by Moha »

mutsuk wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:03 pm Siddhi Energetics is directed by Joe Wagner. He is a Nyingma practitioner and a very nice individual (also quite knowledgeable in the field of tibetan medical products, etc.). His Siddhi Energetics and his sister site "Futre Alchemy" are totally trustworthy.
Thanks, mutsuk. Think I'll try to get in touch and talk to him about my situation. I've got so many things that are out of whack.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Ignorant_Fool wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:32 pm
mutsuk wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:03 pm Siddhi Energetics is directed by Joe Wagner. He is a Nyingma practitioner and a very nice individual (also quite knowledgeable in the field of tibetan medical products, etc.). His Siddhi Energetics and his sister site "Futre Alchemy" are totally trustworthy.
Thanks, mutsuk. Think I'll try to get in touch and talk to him about my situation. I've got so many things that are out of whack.
Joe, a personal friend, is not qualified to give such advice. You would need to contact Dr. Phuntsog Wangmo, Or some other Tibetan physician for guidance. As fir myself, I have discontinued seeing patients.
Moha

Post by Moha »

Malcolm wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:35 pm Joe, a personal friend, is not qualified to give such advice. You would need to contact Dr. Phuntsog Wangmo, Or some other Tibetan physician for guidance. As fir myself, I have discontinued seeing patients.
Thank you, Loppon. I'll contact Dr Phuntsog as you've suggested. Is Agar 35 something that is safe to consume without consultation, in your experience?

Return to “Wellness, Diet and Fitness”