Recovered My Health using Robert Peng's AM/PM Qigong

Discuss any health or dietary topics which lie outside mainstream Western medical thinking, from Ayurveda to Reiki.
cjdevries

Recovered My Health using Robert Peng's AM/PM Qigong

Post by cjdevries »

About 7 years ago I was very ill with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which traditionally has a cure rate of only 5%, meaning only about 5% of people recover fully after having it. It can be a very disabling illness, it was for me. For about 16 months I was almost completely bedridden and/or housebound and couldn't tolerate ANY noise or light. I also had flu-like symptoms every day and had unrelenting debilitating fatigue that made it impossible even to shower regularly or wash dishes. I recovered about 90% of my health under the care of an excellent qigong healer, but several years later I had a relapse and the fatigue came back. However, I found Robert Peng's AM/PM qigong DVD and started practicing with the tape every day, both morning and evening. I experienced great results. I improved my health from about 20 on a 100 point scale to 75 in a span of a few months; my fatigue was nearly gone; practicing his gentle forms of qigong replenished my energy and led to gradual, but consistent improvement each day and each week until I was feeling great and could return to working part time when prior to finding the tape I couldn't work at all. I recommend checking out Robert Peng's work, especially his AM/PM qigong DVD, if you are experiencing a serious health issue. It may or may not work for you, but for me it changed my life and gave me my life back.
Here is a link to where you can purchase the DVD: https://www.soundstrue.com/products/am-pm-qigong

I've also had good results with eating fermented foods regularly, especially Goat Milk Kefir (Redwood Hill brand is especially good and ethically produced, I've researched the company) and Sauerkraut. The fermented foods have helped me stay healthy and have improved my digestion. So far, I haven't been sick once since I started doing fermented foods several years ago.
"Please call me by my true names so I can wake up; so the door of my heart can be left open: the door of compassion." -Thich Nhat Hanh

"Ask: what's needed of you" -Akong Rinpoche

"Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Gandhi

Return to “Alternative Health”