Daniel P Brown - Pointing Out Way?

Danny

Re: Daniel P Brown - Pointing Out Way?

Post by Danny »

Danny wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:53 pm
KAZMAN wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:24 pm diligent application using any one of the three texts by the Ninth Gyalwang Karmapa - An Ocean of the Ultimate Meaning,

-
If memory serves, and kagyupas can confirm, I believe that text is restricted.

Regards
Ocean of "Definitive"meaning book is not, I dusted it off the book shelf. Is excellent book.

I'm thinking of another text.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Was a long time ago, I just recal one of those books was restricted, to get it you had to send away details to the kagyu mother church, date, teacher, where and when etc. ha ha I guess times have changed.
fckw

Post by fckw »

To whom it may refer: Today I was notified that my beloved teacher Rahob Rinpoche has left his physical body just recently. He was considered a direct emanation of Guru Rinpoche by some.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

fckw wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:20 pm To whom it may refer: Today I was notified that my beloved teacher Rahob Rinpoche has left his physical body just recently. He was considered a direct emanation of Guru Rinpoche by some.
OM AMI DEWA HRIH.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Mahamudra”