Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:53 pm
I was referred here by a friend I hope to someday meet.
I have explored a number of different theologies in my life and recently made the decision to enter the world of Buddhism. I'm looking for knowledge, wisdom, and peace and I'm hoping to find friendship along the way too.
- Posts: 1764
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 am
- Location: Virginia, USA
hello and welcome
The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.
-Henry David Thoreau
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4078
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, Estados Unidos de América
Welcome to Dharma Wheel!
Qian Zheng Yi
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm
- Location: Texas