interview a practicing buddhist?

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
snazzy

interview a practicing buddhist?

Post by snazzy »

Hello!

I’m a college student working on a project revolving around religions across the world.

I’m trying to interview people from as many different faiths/religious traditions as I can in order to get a variety of perspectives on the big questions and compare worldviews.

Full disclosure, I’m an atheist, but I’ve done a good amount of research into the Buddha’s teachings because the path has piqued my interest beyond academic study although I don’t know any Buddhists personally.

Please let me know if you're interested in a Zoom interview! I’d love to hear about your view of the world and perhaps discuss some concepts I’ve struggled to grasp in my brief time learning about the dharma! it would help me grow in understanding this fascinating way of life and in my project for school :twothumbsup:

Best wishes and a lovely day to everyone here,

snazzy
Ayu
Global Moderator

Re: interview a practicing buddhist?

Post by Ayu »

Welcome snazzy.

I have no capacity for having a zoom interview.
If not enough people are willing to meet you, you have the possibility to start a topic with your questions - then not only one person has to explain to you the whole Buddhism.
Or you like to browse the forum. We have discussions and explanations available since 2009. :smile:

Return to “Introductions”