Greetings from a northern region

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Tills ljuset tar oss

Greetings from a northern region

Post by Tills ljuset tar oss »

Namo Buddha. Homage to the three jewels. I swear eternal allegience to the all creating perfect Guru. His light is brighter than the sun. Whose wisdom brings light and eternal life.

I'm a devout buddhist since 2012. I practice Vajrayana with the sincere intent of becoming a samyaksambuddha and to create my own Dharmakaya pure land where i will preach the word of Buddha for the sake of enjoying the truth of all dharmas.

But, really. I have no life. I just sit in my room praying to Jizo bodhisattva all day long and listen to true Scandinavian black metal. Except when i dream at night. Then i have lucid dreams and out of body experiences where i sit in full lotus and engage with demons and maras while i fly through the space of seeking Joy.

Hope all will be happy. And free from suffering.
My dharma is very special, so i hide in the mountains of northern Sweden. Forests are treacherous. Blueberries are good. But the big ones who look the same are called "crazy berries" for a reason. Even through i consume a snake berry or two to straighten my vision. Nature is a mockingly generous killer, is that not so?

My username means "until the light takes us" in Swedish. It is a thought that says even the most messed up beings will be saved by Buddha. His light is perfect and omniscient.

That is it i Guess.
Thank you for having me.
Shotenzenjin

Re: Greetings from a northern region

Post by Shotenzenjin »

Welcome
Generation's shall pass, our determination shall grow, at the foot of Mount Fuji
Like smoke that reaches far beyond the clouds.--nichimoku shonin. Third high priest of Nichiren Shoshu

Hokekko of true Buddhism https://nstny.org

Introduction to Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... VKyEQ_cxK9
Chenda

Post by Chenda »

Welcome!
Svalaksana

Post by Svalaksana »

Tills ljuset tar oss wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:36 amMy username means "until the light takes us" in Swedish. It is a thought that says even the most messed up beings will be saved by Buddha. His light is perfect and omniscient.
It is also Burzum's masterpiece album.

Be very welcome. BM listener here as well.
Looking but not seeing - that's my eye.
Thinking but not minding - that's my mind.
Speaking but not expressing - that's my tongue.
Traveling but not going - that's my path.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

Return to “Introductions”