Hi guys! Very new here, very interested in Drikung Kagyu and Garchen Rinpoche

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
[email protected]@

Hi guys! Very new here, very interested in Drikung Kagyu and Garchen Rinpoche

Post by [email protected]@ »

Hi guys, as my long intro line says I’m a total newbie and I’m very interested in the Drikung Kagyu lineage and His Eminence Garchen Rinpoche. I’ve practiced in the Karma Kagyu lineage and received empowerments in that lineage as well as the Nyingma and Gelug lineages but I feel a very special connection with Garchen Rinpoche ever since I took a Green Tara empowerment from him. I’m interested in becoming a member of his lineage.

With this Covid thing not going anywhere anytime soon, Garchen Rinpoche’s online empowerments are proving extremely beneficial and the resources provided by the Garchen Institute are incredibly helpful.

Anyway, thanks for accepting me 👋
Shotenzenjin

Re: Hi guys! Very new here, very interested in Drikung Kagyu and Garchen Rinpoche

Post by Shotenzenjin »

Welcome
Generation's shall pass, our determination shall grow, at the foot of Mount Fuji
Like smoke that reaches far beyond the clouds.--nichimoku shonin. Third high priest of Nichiren Shoshu

Hokekko of true Buddhism https://nstny.org

Introduction to Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... VKyEQ_cxK9
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Re: Hi guys! Very new here, very interested in Drikung Kagyu and Garchen Rinpoche

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Welcome! :twothumbsup:
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

Formerly known as Miroku.
Crazywisdom

Post by Crazywisdom »

[email protected]@ wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:00 am Hi guys, as my long intro line says I’m a total newbie and I’m very interested in the Drikung Kagyu lineage and His Eminence Garchen Rinpoche. I’ve practiced in the Karma Kagyu lineage and received empowerments in that lineage as well as the Nyingma and Gelug lineages but I feel a very special connection with Garchen Rinpoche ever since I took a Green Tara empowerment from him. I’m interested in becoming a member of his lineage.

With this Covid thing not going anywhere anytime soon, Garchen Rinpoche’s online empowerments are proving extremely beneficial and the resources provided by the Garchen Institute are incredibly helpful.

Cool he's one of the all time greats
avatamsaka3

Post by avatamsaka3 »

Have you read Gampopa's text?
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

[email protected]@

Post by [email protected]@ »

avatamsaka3 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:39 pm
Have you read Gampopa's text?
I’ve read commentaries on the Four Dharmas and the Jewel Ornament of Liberation, but not the actual texts themselves no.

Return to “Introductions”