Buttons at bottom of page.

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Buttons at bottom of page.

Post by Grigoris »

Is it possible to put the "new messages", "view your posts", "view unanswered posts" and "view active topics" at the bottom of the page when we are viewing topics in a forum?

I have worn out my mouse wheel scrolling back up the page after each read, in order to go to the butons and continue browsing the forum. especially when the thread page I am reading is a long one and after replying in a thread that has many posts.
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
rose
Site Admin

Re: Buttons at bottom of page.

Post by rose »

gregkavarnos wrote:Is it possible to put the "new messages", "view your posts", "view unanswered posts" and "view active topics" at the bottom of the page when we are viewing topics in a forum?

I have worn out my mouse wheel scrolling back up the page after each read, in order to go to the butons and continue browsing the forum. especially when the thread page I am reading is a long one and after replying in a thread that has many posts.
Hi Greg,

I am not sure if that is possible, I will look into it.

Regards,
Blue Garuda

Post by Blue Garuda »

Perhaps add to the 'Jump To' drop down list which appears at the bottom of the page?
Left
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

gregkavarnos wrote: I have worn out my mouse wheel scrolling back up the page after each read, in order to go to the butons and continue browsing the forum. especially when the thread page I am reading is a long one and after replying in a thread that has many posts.
At the bottom right of each post you will see a small arrow button. Clicking that takes you all the way back to the top.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Well, you learn something new everyday! :smile:
Thanks David!
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Suggestion Box”