Four mantras

oberon_rex

Four mantras

Post by oberon_rex »

Hi

During Chogyal Namkhai Norbu's recent retreat in Barcenlona he gave the lung for four mantras and alluded to a book that was available. I haven't been able to listen to any other recent webcasts so can anyone provide some more info on these mantras? And what the book is called? And where I can get it from?

Thank you.
Pero

Re: Four mantras

Post by Pero »

The book is called "The Four Methods Of Development". You can get it from SSI Italy webstore. The mantras are for eliminating negative factors which arise from conflicts between various elements according to Tibetan astrology and increase one's life, body, capacity and fortune.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
oberon_rex

Post by oberon_rex »

Ordered!

Thanks Pero :thumbsup:
rai

Post by rai »

hi i am considering getting the book...is it more about on how to calculate whether our elements are in conflicts or more on how to balance them?

thanks!
moony

Post by moony »

you can calculate your elements of lifeforce ,body ,ability ,windhorse and La in particular year using the table in Tibetan Astrology by Cornu Philippe page 90-91
http://tibetancalendar.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rai

Post by rai »

dear whoever seen the book and/or have the knowledge,

so finally i got the book and have one question, there are matras to recite and to write on the scarf or tshirt but what we are suppose to do with the Chakras? hang it on the wall or wore as an amulets?

thank you!
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

rai wrote:dear whoever seen the book and/or have the knowledge,

so finally i got the book and have one question, there are matras to recite and to write on the scarf or tshirt but what we are suppose to do with the Chakras? hang it on the wall or wore as an amulets?

thank you!

Amulet.
rai

Post by rai »

Thank you dear Namdrol!

would that be ok to scan and print the Chakra or it should be handmade?

Return to “Dzogchen”