The Profound Initiation Of Mo-Chakra

No holds barred discussion on the Buddhadharma. Argue about rebirth, karma, commentarial interpretations etc. Be nice to each other.

The Profound Initiation Of Mo-Chakra

Postby kalima » Mon May 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Since Ancient Times a terrible Initiation has been known to the Sages, one which few but the bravest explorers of Reality have taken. This initiation requires great fortitude and courage, for it is related with the terrifying Dakini TROMA NAKMO. This fearsome woman, primary guardian of the Chod lineage of Tibetan Buddhism, or at least of the Cremation Grounds where the Spirits reside. It is said that even Milarepa himself fears before her awesome majesty, which can control the fearsome legions of the dead. It is these spirits who cause all problems for Yogis who set out on the Path, without their intervention all people would find they have complete moral liberty and no longer would humanity be subject to the spiritual tyrannies which rule on this planet.

Yet the Chakra Initiations are the keys to the Yellow Hat, a lineage higher than the old ways of the Red Hats, who play the game of passion and intrigue. Indeed, they are people who in their highest manifestations like Marpa, Tilopa and of course the Innocent Form of Vajradhara Dorje Chang, are extraordinarily wise and joyful. Yet they do not comprehend the mystery of the Chakras, which are the beginning of the Path to Complete and Full Enlightenment. To open a Chakra on this planet is very difficult, for various hostile forces resist the march of necessary progress and change with ferocity and strive to shoot down those who seek the higher good.

Of course, some believe that the modern public Lamas will give them the Chakra Initiations, but in actual fact without a doubt these people are Drukpas. Such terrible forces as were present in the original opening of the Seven Seals of Revelation become present around them, and they are devoured by the Lions of the Law. It is key that people comprehend that the real initiations come from the Lamas residing in Shambala, the hidden city where those positive persons directing the happy development of humanity abide. The modern Lamas have imprisoned themself within the prejudice about what life is created by a bunch of dangerous infiltrators of human events many of whom fell from other planets in order to join in this planet’s program of oppression, surveillance, repression and imprisonment.

Without a doubt the great Mahasiddha Tsangpa Gyaltsen Yeshe Dorje was a decent and respectable man yet he allegorises the problem which the false Buddhists enter into which leads many people to fall to the inferior worlds. The Buddha Shakyamuni taught of the existence of Avichi. In order to liberate ourselves, we must liberate all humanity, as all truly spiritual people know, and by gaining the Chakra Initiations we work for the liberation of all humanity. By doing so we also ensure our rebirth in superior worlds, free from the terrors of Avichi Hell.

Morya, Koot Houmi, Hilarion or Tsongkhapa will bring us the Initiation, all we need to do is make Three Mandala Offering Prayers;

“Sa Zhi Po Kyi Jug Shing Me Tog Tram
Ri Rab Ling Zhi Nyi Dag Gyan Pa Dhi
San Gyay Zhing Dhu Mig Te Ul Wa Yi
Dro Kun Nam Dag Zhing La Cho Par Shog”

Before asking one of these reverent Lamas, who cannot fail to hear our prayer.
kalima

Re: The Profound Initiation Of Mo-Chakra

Postby simhanada » Mon May 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Mo shizzle!
simhanada

Postby Jikan » Mon May 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Jikan
Site Admin

Postby simhanada » Mon May 07, 2012 2:03 pm

kalima wrote: It is key that people comprehend that the real initiations come from the Lamas residing in Shambala, the hidden city where those positive persons directing the happy development of humanity abide.

If only they could direct humanity like this cop directs traffic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-yBc8txHaA
simhanada

Postby simhanada » Mon May 07, 2012 2:08 pm

kalima wrote:Of course, some believe that the modern public Lamas will give them the Chakra Initiations, but in actual fact without a doubt these people are Drukpas. Such terrible forces as were present in the original opening of the Seven Seals of Revelation become present around them, and they are devoured by the Lions of the Law.

Beware the Drukpas, they wear funny hats and smile alot!
http://odiyana.mx/wp-content/uploads/20 ... %C3%A9.png
simhanada

Postby simhanada » Mon May 07, 2012 2:12 pm

kalima wrote:Yet the Chakra Initiations are the keys to the Yellow Hat, a lineage higher than the old ways of the Red Hats, who play the game of passion and intrigue.

simhanada wrote:Beware the Drukpas, they wear funny hats and smile alot!
http://odiyana.mx/wp-content/uploads/20 ... %C3%A9.png

Hang on!! Thats a blue hat.... whats going on!!? :woohoo:

I'm done :rolling:
simhanada

Postby conebeckham » Mon May 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Tripe, anyone?
May any merit generated by on-line discussion
Be dedicated to the Ultimate Benefit of All Sentient Beings.
conebeckham

Postby Stewart » Mon May 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Pure gibberish.

I was at Samye Ling yesterday for Akong Rinpoche's birthday. In the afternoon, Rinpoche gave a Vajrasattva/Peaceful + Wrathful Deities Wang from the Karling Cycle. There was easily 450 people there. All very pleasant.

Before this at lunch, I met a couple who had come to receive the Wang. They explained that they were not Buddhist, but Freemasons and that their teacher was the reincarnation of a 'Ancient Tibetan Master' and that they needed the Shitro Empowerment to complete the next part of their training. I had to try and keep a straight face. Absolutely ridiculous.
s.
Stewart

Postby Jikan » Mon May 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Jikan wrote:hi kalima,

are you this kalima?

http://www.yogicbuddhism.org/content/biography

Hi Kali Ma...

I'm just quoting this now so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle above.
Jikan
Site Admin

Postby Sherab Dorje » Mon May 07, 2012 8:45 pm

So let's cut through all the high sounding apocalyptic rhetoric and get to the heart of the issue: 1. How much do you charge for the Shambala Chakra intitiations? 2. What colour hat should I wear to the party? (I'm confused on this one, because you mention yellow and red, but if I want to wear a green one is that cool or not?)
:alien:
"When one is not in accord with the true view
Meditation and conduct become delusion,
One will not attain the real result
One will be like a blind man who has no eyes."
Naropa - Summary of the View from The Eight Doha Treasures
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby Lhug-Pa » Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 pm

kalima wrote:Of course, some believe that the modern public Lamas will give them the Chakra Initiations, but in actual fact without a doubt these people are Drukpas.

Raghavan Iyer wrote:Then I turned to him and asked him whether he was referring to the Dugpas, to sorcerers and to ‘soulless men.’

When I said this, his interpreter could not translate it because the word ‘Dugpa’ has two senses. Literally, it refers to an inhabitant of Bhutan, and using that meaning his interpreter could not make sense of what I was saying. There is another meaning to the word, meaning an evil being, or even a sorcerer, and to my surprise this seemed to be unfamiliar to the interpreter.

But the Dalai Lama showed that he understood exactly what I had in mind.
Lhug-Pa

Postby conebeckham » Mon May 07, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm just curious, has anyone else ever had a "terrible initiation?"
May any merit generated by on-line discussion
Be dedicated to the Ultimate Benefit of All Sentient Beings.
conebeckham

Postby Knotty Veneer » Mon May 07, 2012 10:14 pm

conebeckham wrote:I'm just curious, has anyone else ever had a "terrible initiation?"

I was at one once (name and places shall be omitted to save the blushes of the guilty) where one helper dropped all the tormas. Does that count?
You cannot polish a turd - however a pleasing effect can be attained by rolling one in glitter.
Knotty Veneer

Postby Sherab Dorje » Mon May 07, 2012 10:18 pm

I was at one where a punch up broke out between two of the women participants! That was pretty terrible.
"When one is not in accord with the true view
Meditation and conduct become delusion,
One will not attain the real result
One will be like a blind man who has no eyes."
Naropa - Summary of the View from The Eight Doha Treasures
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby Jikan » Mon May 07, 2012 10:23 pm

conebeckham wrote:I'm just curious, has anyone else ever had a "terrible initiation?"

I took the bodhisattva precepts with a knee swollen up like a cantaloupe (sitting in seiza). :emb:
Jikan
Site Admin

Postby Dechen Norbu » Tue May 08, 2012 12:52 am

I don't like pork chops.
Dechen Norbu

Postby oldbob » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:55 pm

kalima wrote:Since Ancient Times a terrible Initiation has been known to the Sages, one which few but the bravest explorers of Reality have taken. This initiation requires great fortitude and courage, for it is related with the terrifying Dakini TROMA NAKMO. This fearsome woman, primary guardian of the Chod lineage of Tibetan Buddhism, or at least of the Cremation Grounds where the Spirits reside. It is said that even Milarepa himself fears before her awesome majesty, which can control the fearsome legions of the dead. It is these spirits who cause all problems for Yogis who set out on the Path, without their intervention all people would find they have complete moral liberty and no longer would humanity be subject to the spiritual tyrannies which rule on this planet.

Yet the Chakra Initiations are the keys to the Yellow Hat, a lineage higher than the old ways of the Red Hats, who play the game of passion and intrigue. Indeed, they are people who in their highest manifestations like Marpa, Tilopa and of course the Innocent Form of Vajradhara Dorje Chang, are extraordinarily wise and joyful. Yet they do not comprehend the mystery of the Chakras, which are the beginning of the Path to Complete and Full Enlightenment. To open a Chakra on this planet is very difficult, for various hostile forces resist the march of necessary progress and change with ferocity and strive to shoot down those who seek the higher good.

Of course, some believe that the modern public Lamas will give them the Chakra Initiations, but in actual fact without a doubt these people are Drukpas. Such terrible forces as were present in the original opening of the Seven Seals of Revelation become present around them, and they are devoured by the Lions of the Law. It is key that people comprehend that the real initiations come from the Lamas residing in Shambala, the hidden city where those positive persons directing the happy development of humanity abide. The modern Lamas have imprisoned themself within the prejudice about what life is created by a bunch of dangerous infiltrators of human events many of whom fell from other planets in order to join in this planet’s program of oppression, surveillance, repression and imprisonment.

Without a doubt the great Mahasiddha Tsangpa Gyaltsen Yeshe Dorje was a decent and respectable man yet he allegorises the problem which the false Buddhists enter into which leads many people to fall to the inferior worlds. The Buddha Shakyamuni taught of the existence of Avichi. In order to liberate ourselves, we must liberate all humanity, as all truly spiritual people know, and by gaining the Chakra Initiations we work for the liberation of all humanity. By doing so we also ensure our rebirth in superior worlds, free from the terrors of Avichi Hell.

Morya, Koot Houmi, Hilarion or Tsongkhapa will bring us the Initiation, all we need to do is make Three Mandala Offering Prayers;

“Sa Zhi Po Kyi Jug Shing Me Tog Tram
Ri Rab Ling Zhi Nyi Dag Gyan Pa Dhi
San Gyay Zhing Dhu Mig Te Ul Wa Yi
Dro Kun Nam Dag Zhing La Cho Par Shog”

Before asking one of these reverent Lamas, who cannot fail to hear our prayer.

Dear Kalima,

You are OK in everything you say. I understand you very well.

Kindness matters.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful post. Now everyone on Dharma Wheel can understand your TRUE thoughts. Many of your ideas are completely new to me so I thank you so much for sharing your TRUTH. Everything you are saying is completely correct and TRUE. So I send you a big :namaste: , (if you want one), and thank you so much.

This is all explained in the ancient Chinese book of wisdom called the I Ching, under the section on pigs and fishes. Most people are like pigs and fishes, and do not see very well, how things really are. You are seeing how things really are. Most people have very fixed ideas like pigs and fishes. You can help the poor pigs and fishes, like me, to understand. Most people are like pigs and fishes and are afraid to talk to people who do not see things like they do. You are not afraid. I am not afraid. You are a true friend of the Lions of the Law. I am also a true friend of The Lions of the Law.

You are seeing how things really are for you very well. But sometimes your mind is carried away by all these big thoughts, and I think it makes you tired. Sometimes maybe it is better to rest a little, so you don't get so tired.

So when you are tired, and want to rest a little, then try this.

====================================================

Sit in a quiet place where you are comfortable, and fold your hands in your lap. Keep your eyes open and your back straight, if that is comfortable for you.

It is very important that you feel comfortable. You can move around a little bit on your seat until you feel comfortable.

Then slowly raise your hands over your head while you slowly count to 5, breathing in deeply, and stretch a little, straight up, at the top.

Then slowly lower your hands, while you slowly count to 5, exhaling the air.

Do this 3 times and then sit quietly for a little while and watch the space between your thoughts.

If thoughts arise, gently, bring your attention back to the space between your thoughts.

If many strong thoughts come up, then do this breathing practice again.

This is just one idea of how to relax when you are tired.

Maybe some of the Bodhisattvas on Dharma Wheel can share with you easy ideas, of how they relax, when they are tired of too many thoughts.

If you want a nice idea to say, you can say,

"Pigs and fishes, pigs and fishes, how can I talk to pigs and fishes."

If you say this a little, then you will know how to talk to pigs and fishes, like me, to help us understand the TRUE ideas of your (our) heart more clearly.

Can you tell me what the space between your thoughts looks like?

Your friend, the tired old pig and fish, who doesn't like pork chops either, oldbob
oldbob

Postby Adamantine » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 am

Jikan wrote:hi kalima,

are you this kalima?

http://www.yogicbuddhism.org/content/biography

Nah it can't be.. because she is a student of the Aro folks, and they say they are Nyingma lineage. In this post, it insults the Nyingma lineage, and glorifies the Gelug. So it can't be the same person. . .
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
Adamantine
Global Moderator

Return to Open Dharma