kalden yungdrung wrote:Among them, Massage (Ku-nye) is one of the very practical and effective methods to restore the energy and keep the humors in balance. Especially it is an effective method for rlung/wind disorder or psychological originated disorders.
Here a link regarding Ku-nye or Tibetan massage.
http://www.tibetanmedicine-edu.org/inde ... an-massage
A few questions:
- Especially it is an effective method for rlung/wind disorder or psychological originated disorders.
How can this be explained, the psychological aspect?
- How can which Tibetan system (energy) be effected by massage.?
- Is this done also with the help of pressure?
- How is the upward and downward energy influenced, in what case?
Thanks at before hand,
kalden yungdrung wrote:Tashi delek,
Thanks for the usefull reply.
- For what use are the 5 sticks in Tibetan Massage?
- Which places are hit regarding which indication ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests