some nyingma events to come

mmm

some nyingma events to come

Post by mmm »

Hi, Dudjom Yangsi from Tibet is going to give Dudjom tersar in Pharping starting from 2nd April. Yangtang Rinpoche is supposed to give Nyingthig Yabzhi in Nepal, Yulmo in some time in April. Dodrubchen Rinpoche is supposed to give Rinchen terdzod in Sikkim this year, date is not confirmed yet. sarva mangalam, mmm
narraboth

Re: some nyingma events to come

Post by narraboth »

please keep us update, especially for the rinchen terdzo event.
Arnoud

Post by Arnoud »

Does anyone know more about the Nyinthig Yabzhi empowerments in Yolmo by Yangthang Rinpoche? I can't find any more info and mmm doesn't sign on very often.
Many thanks, C
mmm

Post by mmm »

Dear friends, I have heard Yantang Rinpoche is indeed going to give nyingthig yazhi. For more info pls send email to [email protected] she is attending
dudjom tersar transmissions now and she will probably know also about upcoming terdzo in Sikkim as she planned to attend. I have ran out of merits now. If I happen to know anything new, I will let you know. All the best, mmm
simhamuka

Post by simhamuka »

Oh! I've missed the Dudjom Tersar again. I would appreciate anyone letting me know when the Dudjom Tersar's being given in the future, if you know. Thank you.
Sengdongma has an easy job, because there are no enemies.
rdorjee

Post by rdorjee »

taklung tsetrul rinpoche is giving all the empowerment of jangter tradition in his monastery at shimla, india. It started form 24th may, still there are few empowerment left with jangter gongpa-zangthal empowerment. If ur at delhi or near shimla then you should come . This is rinpoche last empowerment.

Return to “Asia/Pacific”