Maturity doesn't have to equal cruelty

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

Re: Maturity doesn't have to equal cruelty

Postby Luke » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi Drolma,

Thanks for again writing such an excellent and beautiful answer. I didn't realize how so much of my own negativities were showing through in my writing. Forgive me for prying...but are you a lama or a nun or something in real-life? I'm getting this sort-of Pema Chodron vibe from you, but I don't put much stock in my psychic abilities...
Luke

Postby Drolma » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Luke wrote:Hi Drolma,

Thanks for again writing such an excellent and beautiful answer. I didn't realize how so much of my own negativities were showing through in my writing. Forgive me for prying...but are you a lama or a nun or something in real-life? I'm getting this sort-of Pema Chodron vibe from you, but I don't put much stock in my psychic abilities...

I did not see negativities showing through, just assumptions Luke, the same kind that I, you, all we ordinary beings bring to the table. No I am not a lama, or a nun, or anything special not by a long long shot, a little more time around me will confirm that! :rolling: Give it some more time and you will witness some of my misunderstandings and assumptions, attachments and aversions right here close and personal :crazy: I will be happy if you would point them out to me when you do! :thumbsup:
Drolma

Postby Luke » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Drolma wrote:No I am not a lama, or a nun, or anything special not by a long long shot, a little more time around me will confirm that! :rolling: Give it some more time and you will witness some of my misunderstandings and assumptions, attachments and aversions right here close and personal :crazy:

Oooooh...Honey, now I'm intrigued! :mrgreen:
Luke

Previous

Return to Personal Experience