Talking with the sun

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

Talking with the sun

Postby Woodsman » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:16 pm

I saw the sun in full total ablaze above my garage, silhouetted by the forest leaves all around. I stopped, faced the sun and with eyes opened and closed I thanked the sun for being there with me now. And feelings arose within me that I cannot grasp or say what they were, only to know that I was having more feelings than thoughts or words looking at the sun as a listening, sensing life giving creator.

At night outside in the clear darkness I send feelings to the planets and stars, wanting to feel in touch with the heavens. And I look at some of the connections between stars and light as forms are very basic, relationships are distant, as I am on earth, any time day or night.
Woodsman

Re: Talking with the sun

Postby maybay » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Wonderful.
People will know nothing and everything
Remember nothing and everything
Think nothing and everything
Do nothing and everything
- Machig Labdron
maybay

Postby Woodsman » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:57 pm

I am beginning to realize that my energy relates to everything, as to people here, and everywhere, once brought up in mind.

This morning I am looking at all the ways things seem to get in my way of doing things, and not allowing anger or payback to exist, just note my thoughts and feelings and where in the past I may have become a bit unglued and sarcastic, now I am using open softness, more direct eye contact and being present, for everyone, or thing. Just saw my first butterfly this spring, yesterday was the first bumble bee, landed on my left index finger, thought I was a flower, it's a very early spring this year. Now I stretch with arms and hands overhead, reaching up again for, the light, that cleanses every ailment, loosens every tightness.
Woodsman

Postby dakini_boi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:36 pm

u might find this interesting:

http://solarhealing.com/
dakini_boi

Postby Woodsman » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:51 pm

thanks, I have to go to work tonight to bring light into the darkness of those needing care
Woodsman

Return to Personal Experience