Dharma Wheel

A Buddhist discussion forum on Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Lotus Sutra
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 am 

[quote="Noah"]On reading and reflections in preparation for a post on the appearance within the Sutra of the Abundant Treasure stupa (tower), I think that the relation of the White Lotus Sutra to our understanding of cosmic evolution is significant. The teaching thus far is one of the process of Enlightenment energy toward Buddhahood as the energy that is that part of samsara (karma) over which the Buddha (Dharma) has influence. This is shown that Enlightenment is at is most essential view is part of all contributing to that energy (practice, all forms). Buddhahood is result of that process of evolution.

This Sutra through it's teachings brings the light the Buddha-nature of all sentient beings seen through Perfect Wisdom. Through it's images and parables- transcends the concepts of space and time and therefore makes it more accessible to the modern scientific/philosophical thinker. The common understanding of space and time are conventional and arbitrary in theories of particle physics and deep philosophy.

With the appearance of the Treasure stupa (tower), the Sutra takes a leap into this quantum world. Everything to follow will be from the point of view of Buddhahood eternally attained. To practice the true Dharma of the Lotus Sutra- Perfect Enlightenment is eternally present.
Noah

There is a lot of hesitation in putting this article on this site, but now that i have done it; I stand by it fully.

If you read this chapter, you will note that Buddha is repeatedly warning that this chapter is extremely very very difficult to believe for persons.

So i warn you that if you do not beleive the explanation I give; either ignore it or if you comment, it should be with a genuine effort on you part to try to beleive what i explain.

You must read this chapter before reading my explanations.

THE TOWER RISES FROM THE GROUND......

This tower that is rising from the ground has to be physical and not meta- physical. Living beings in the time of rising of tower would be experiencing its presence with their physical senses.

IT HAS COMPLETE BODY OF BUDDHA NAMED MANY TREASURES IN IT.
BUT BODY CAN BE SEEN ONLY WHEN BUDDHA EMANATIONS COLLECT AROUND.

Indeed extraordinary visible physical event has to happen.This indicates end of an era. Milky way formed with Great Universal Wisdom Buddha went thro churning for the benefit of Buddha way. Churning is coming to an end with 16 th Buddha completing his work. All emanations will complete and disappear in Buddha field.So their presence is required in this event. Lotus sutra of this era has almost done its work. One cycle of evolution is getting completed and the benefits and wisdom and life of Buddha will gain from the effort.

BODY OF MANY TREASURE BUDDHA WILL BE VISIBLE WITH LOUD HISSING SOUND.

In my way I and you all have heard this loud hissing sound and the process of complete body exposure in physical way is happening since last 40 years before all of us.
Do not hasten to crucify me if explain further. Just meditate over it.
Atomic explosion in 1940 is the one which created loud hissing sound. Further explosion of atomic science which has produced Television, mobiles, internet, computers etc. is the body of All knowing buddha Treasure Tower.

I have many secrets in my heart, at least one of it is out for the sake of creating interest in Lotus sutra.

ram

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:14 am 

[quote="Noah"]There is a chapter in which all other disciples are predicted to Buddhahood (Perfect Enlightenment). All are realizing their fate here, no matter their current attainment or realization, they are already bodhi-beings on the Bodhisattva path to Buddhahood! It is revealed that Sakyamuni Buddha and the disciple Ananda had at the same time, under the teaching of a previous Buddha, conceived of the aspiration to Perfect Enlightenment. Buddha Sakyamuni has gained the goal by focusing on active progress while Ananda has delighted in learning the Laws and keeping them. Ananda is predicted to keep the Laws of many future Buddhas on his long path to Perfect Enlightenment. All are future Buddhas- those who delight in the Sutra as it is preached and, anyone who has reverence for the Sutra after the Buddha Sakyamuni's parinirvana. We realize here that we are in the midst of an assembly of Buddhas! then...

Understanding the laws of nature is a must for survival and happiness.
Lotus sutra uses and explains not only laws of nature but tells the methods for using those laws successfully.
Reading Lotus sutra with devotion gets you help in understanding laws of nature from Bhoddisttvas.
Reading Lotus sutra, meditating on what one reads, understanding it, chewing it to create a permanent Wisdom is the best method.

Suniata is unstable eroding cosmic energy.
We are surrounded inside and outside by Suniata energy.
With time we get old, sick and die.
Buddha explains in Lotus sutra that we can survive and prosper inspite of this corosive Suniata energy.
Chapter 16 (life span of thus come one) explains how successful Buddha has been.
Chapter 8 (Purna universe) explains the victory over sickness, misery and old age.

Anand and Guatam started on this path together and simultaneously. In this birth Anand is assisstant to Guatam. But if one understands Lotus Sutra deeply , one will have equal respect towards both Guatam and Anand. Guatam went straight to Buddhahood with devotion towards Buddha Universal Excellence Wisdom.
While Anand has been following the path of Bhoddisttva that is broadening Wisdom base. This broad base help wider universe but requires more tiem and effort and patience.

It is all evolution journey according to ones capability. Capability can be enhanced thro Awareness meditataion or devotion.

ram

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 am 

[quote="Noah"]The scene is truly incomprehensible- Sakyamuni Buddha is given a seat within the magnificent stupa along with Abundant Treasures. Both sharing the same lion throne within the stupa, the whole assembly rising up to the level of the two Buddhas, the whole earth and innumerable worlds around all purified glowing blue, millions of Buddhas in attendance, music and chanting in praise of the Dharma, sweet incense filling the air, a spectacular light show from the purified ground and jewel trees (not to mention the stupa's unimaginable magnificence), could the scale and magnitude be any greater? let's see :)

As I had written earlier that the Buddha of treasure tower is the knowledge of
physical world, which started with science of atmos and nano particles.
Our cosmic bodies also contain cosmic nanos and atoms at lowest level. I have
even read in a book, the cosmic size of nanos is so small, that its time of survival
is nano nano seconds. I remember the author's name is Sahyagi U Ba Khin. He
has in that book even given the reference from Guatam Buddhas words.

Now in order for cosmic energy to ascend to Buddhahood, these nano physical
and nano cosmic have to unite. Moreover all the past and present bhoddhisatvas
and Buddha emanations have during their earlier births done many karmas
interlinking with others.And have passed on their thoughts and effects to others.
This speeding of knowledge creates a churning of karmas of all humans at a very
fast pace. Disinegration of negative and positive karmas accelerates.
This gives a chance to all these buddha emanations and bhoddisattvas to clear
their karmas and ascend further by collecting the lended nanos.

In simple words time has come for collecting the rewards Wisdom of full era and

also of Buddha energy to increase the life of Budha.

From this perspective Buddha Sakyamuni asks- "Who can publish abroad the Lotus Sutra of the Wonderful Law after the parinirvana? Now is indeed the time" then we get a few very important teachings before the question is to be answered.
A story is told about how the evil Devadatta, in a previous life, proclaimed the Law Sutra to bodhisattva Sakyamuni! Devadatta was instrumental in Sakyamuni's Buddhahood and, it is said, will attain Buddhahood himself after many millions of rebirths! This teaching is indeed hard to believe, Sakyamuni says that anyone who can hear this teaching with a heart free from doubt will never fall to the lower realms of rebirth, but will be born among the Buddhas! Wherever he is born he will hear the Lotus Sutra, such is the power of the faith that even an "evil" person has Buddha-nature.

to be contd.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:36 am 

From this perspective Buddha Sakyamuni asks- "Who can publish abroad the Lotus Sutra of the Wonderful Law after the parinirvana? Now is indeed the time" then we get a few very important teachings before the question is to be answered.
A story is told about how the evil Devadatta, in a previous life, proclaimed the Law Sutra to bodhisattva Sakyamuni! Devadatta was instrumental in Sakyamuni's Buddhahood and, it is said, will attain Buddhahood himself after many millions of rebirths! This teaching is indeed hard to believe, Sakyamuni says that anyone who can hear this teaching with a heart free from doubt will never fall to the lower realms of rebirth, but will be born among the Buddhas! Wherever he is born he will hear the Lotus Sutra, such is the power of the faith that even an "evil" person has Buddha-nature.

Devadatta had in last life tried to kill him due to jealousy. But his karmas are powerfully linked to Buddha field. Guatam Buddha will clear all his karmas before going to Nirvan. At present he is ruling. The present position of Devdatta is like a lost son of some earlier Budha. The bad or good karmas of Devdatta against or for Guatam will all get cleared before Guatam goes to Nirvan. And then Devdata being already connected with Buddha field will have a fresh start with added Wisdom to follow and become Buddha later.
If you understand that once you are linked to Buddha field, you never fall to lower realm of births. One should connect with Buddha field either by devotion or understanding the lotus sutra to some extent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 am 

In Chapter 15- Springing up out of the Earth, we are brought back from the teachings to the action of the Lotus Sutra. All in attendance have made their vow to uphold and publish abroad the Lotus Sutra. Surely, with this great many of Bodhisattvas from other lands (as numerous as the sands of 8 Ganges rivers) proclaiming their intention, the success of the Lotus Sutra is assured. But the Buddha now proclaims that there is no need for the vow of these Bodhisattvas since he, in fact, has as many Irreversible Bodhisattvas as sixty-thousand Ganges rivers all with that same amount of followers each in the saha-world who are able to keep and preach the Sutra! When he speaks an amazing thing happens- the saha-world quakes and from below (infinite space, void, sunyata) an immeasurable, illimitable number of Bodhisattvas, beyond the powers of comprehension by calculation or comparison, spring forth.
It is amazing....a number so great that for each of the Bodhisattvas to approach the stupa, salute the Buddha Sakyamuni and Abundant Treasures, salute the Buddhas in attendance, fifty minor ages pass by. Time is shown to be truly transcended here again as, by the power of the Buddha Sakyamuni it seems to the assembly as half a day. The Bodhisattva Maitreya asks on behalf of himself and the Bodhisattvas in attendance who trained these millions upon billions of Irreversible Bodhisattvas in the Lotus Sutra? All are perplexed and confused. The Bodhisattva attendants of the emanated Buddhas from the other worlds ask the same question and are told to listen, Sakyamuni Buddha has been asked and will answer the question himself! The Buddhas know. Only the Buddhas know and now is the time for the highest, most profound teaching of all. Sakyamuni Buddha says "to cherish no doubt or fear, exert your faith and listen with believing heart."
Sakyamuni reveals that he has trained them all, they are his followers from ages ago! He has constantly taught, led and inspired in them the will for Perfect Enlightenment for the sake of all sentient beings.

Faith and devotion as: the emotional response inspired by the teachings of the Lotus Sutra, are shown to be the power behind the teachings here. Faith that an "evil" person has essential Buddha-nature. Or, that a woman is equal to man in capacity for understanding and attainment, this is shown to be an amazing power for spiritual development. The faith and devotion must be placed in worthy ideals but, is not surpassed by wisdom. Indeed, it is a direct path to wisdom.[/quote]

Scientists have come to know that our Sun though very small compared with other stars is the healthest of all the stars.
Only 10 years back they could not think of this.At that time they thought that our Sun being small will wither away after throwing light energy. Now they know that our Sun is growing and will outlast many many stars of our galaxi. Ram says that it will last all the stars. All the bhoddisattvas are seeking birth on these planets of ours. Many more are there in realm of space of our sun.

At the end of the era of our galaxy, the planets will quake and dissolve in our sun. Before that time even 12 year old dragon girl will also get dissolve in buddhafield to become a Buddha. And then our sun will end its journey in the black hole.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:31 pm 

Dragon girl at 8 years achieves buddhahood and not at 12 years as i have written.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 12-15
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:46 am 

Thanks for sharing ram!

Last edited by Noah on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 am 

ram peswani wrote:
Noah wrote:
The scene is truly incomprehensible- Sakyamuni Buddha is given a seat within the magnificent stupa along with Abundant Treasures. Both sharing the same lion throne within the stupa, the whole assembly rising up to the level of the two Buddhas, the whole earth and innumerable worlds around all purified glowing blue, millions of Buddhas in attendance, music and chanting in praise of the Dharma, sweet incense filling the air, a spectacular light show from the purified ground and jewel trees (not to mention the stupa's unimaginable magnificence), could the scale and magnitude be any greater? let's see :)

As I had written earlier that the Buddha of treasure tower is the knowledge of
physical world, which started with science of atoms and nano particles.
Our cosmic bodies also contain cosmic nanos and atoms at lowest level. I have
even read in a book, the cosmic size of nanos is so small, that its time of survival
is nano nano seconds. I remember the author's name is Sahyagi U Ba Khin. He
has in that book even given the reference from Guatama Buddhas words.

Now in order for cosmic energy to ascend to Buddhahood, these nano physical
and nano cosmic have to unite. Moreover all the past and present Bodhisattvas
and Buddha emanations have during their earlier births done many karmas
interlinking with others.And have passed on their thoughts and effects to others.
This speeding of knowledge creates a churning of karmas of all humans at a very
fast pace. Disintegration of negative and positive karmas accelerates.
This gives a chance to all these buddha emanations and bhoddisattvas to clear
their karmas and ascend further by collecting the lended nanos.

In simple words time has come for collecting the rewards Wisdom of full era and

also of Buddha energy to increase the life of Buddha.

to be contd.

Ram! When you say "nanos" here, you mean the neutrino particle? The particle only emitted throughout the galaxy as a result of our sun (all stars). I have seen the Enlightenment experience in my exploration of neuroscience and Physics/Philosophy as the synthesis of concentrated awareness of the individual and the photon (light particle). It is indeed the "essence" (if there is one) of the "Reality" in which human beings exist. It is the smallest particle that is directly perceptible to any of our senses (eye). It also pervades everything. In physics, energy is the same as matter. Looking at the Enlightenment experience in terms of cosmic evolution and the world of quantum physics is amazing in the "light" of the Lotus Sutra.
I was pouring ideas over this all day, perhaps we can gain some insight from it, perhaps just intellectual reaching :P
Modern theories of elementary particles agree that the are always in flux. Either some piece of geometry vibrating in such a way or all elementary particles and indeed space itself, constantly being born and annihilating into each other. All elementary particles constantly interacting with each other to become two (sometimes more) different particles or dissolve or fuse into single understandings. I though this was especially interesting in the Dragon King's daughter because it illustrates that from the supreme perspective of the Lotus Sutra, any being, regardless of current status, gain Perfect Enlightenment, begin and transform energy/matter toward Enlightenment.
The Lotus Sutra is the deepest understanding reached by a true Bodhisattva, the realized Buddha. The enlightenment energy of the Buddhas (Dharma) is all there is for human beings. We cultivate it through all aspects of practice, always through compassion for others, however limited our direct understanding becomes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:20 am 

Noah wrote:
Ram! When you say "nanos" here, you mean the neutrino particle? The particle only emitted throughout the galaxy as a result of our sun (all stars). I have seen the Enlightenment experience in my exploration of neuroscience and Physics/Philosophy as the synthesis of concentrated awareness of the individual and the photon (light particle). It is indeed the "essence" (if there is one) of the "Reality" in which human beings exist. It is the smallest particle that is directly perceptible to any of our senses (eye). It also pervades everything. In physics, energy is the same as matter. Looking at the Enlightenment experience in terms of cosmic evolution and the world of quantum physics is amazing in the "light" of the Lotus Sutra.[/color]

Noah,

I express my deep gratitude to you. It is because of you that even my crude expression of Lotus sutra is reaching somewhere.
This above paragraph of yours is the best way of expression.
Guatam Buddha had seen nano nano particles which exist is our body.They directly emit from black hole in the form of a carpet intervining each other in an area where milky way starts coming out. At the junctions of these carpets intelligent beings in visible form (stars) and invisible form (Bhoddisattvas) appear. And the stars again due to their linked karmas form galaxis in the milkiway. Subsequently suns with their planets and the life appear. I was lucky to reach these nano nanos in my deep sleep one night ( with probably the help of my guiding bhoddisattva). They keep record of all present past karma which we have gone thro all births. They follow the same pattern which stars follow in universe. I have written this unforgetable experience in one of the letters on this site. You can bring it our and read it. This experience which came on night of 30th june 1992 changed my life forever. We have our own created universe in each one of us with these nano nanos.

I was pouring ideas over this all day, perhaps we can gain some insight from it, perhaps just intellectual reaching :P
Modern theories of elementary particles agree that the are always in flux. Either some piece of geometry vibrating in such a way or all elementary particles and indeed space itself, constantly being born and annihilating into each other. All elementary particles constantly interacting with each other to become two (sometimes more) different particles or dissolve or fuse into single understandings. I though this was especially interesting in the Dragon King's daughter because it illustrates that from the supreme perspective of the Lotus Sutra, any being, regardless of current status, gain Perfect Enlightenment, begin and transform energy/matter toward Enlightenment.
The Lotus Sutra is the deepest understanding reached by a true Bodhisattva, the realized Buddha. The enlightenment energy of the Buddhas (Dharma) is all there is for human beings. We cultivate it through all aspects of practice, always through compassion for others, however limited our direct understanding becomes.

Almost every one knows that matter and energy are one and the same thing, but when one gains perfect enlightment one knows that cosmic energies and matter are also one and the same thing,
Thanks again for such a beautiful response.

ram

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:23 pm 

Ram! I suggest two things for your posts-
1. when you use a term that may be misunderstood or one you have not used before, define it.
2. stick to what you understand and try always to put it in the context of the Sutra or at least terms of it's own. Everyone has their own experiences and basing ideas on personal experience leads many to feel that, since their experience is different, someone must be right and someone wrong.

All we can do is explore our own understanding of the Sutra and its teaching. The true perspective and wisdom is vast and deep. I think the goal here (if there truly is one) is not to "marry" the Dharma to some modern incomplete understanding of Physics or cosmic evolution, nor it is to regurgitate or rehash historical or traditional understandings of the Sutra. We can only try to expound the Lotus Sutra as our direct, individual understanding of the Buddha's teaching (Dharma).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:05 am 

Noah wrote:
1. when you use a term that may be misunderstood or one you have not used before, define it.

If some one comes out and wants an detailed expression of a term expressed by me , may be that way misunderstandings can be cleared.

2. stick to what you understand and try always to put it in the context of the Sutra or at least terms of it's own. Everyone has their own experiences and basing ideas on personal experience leads many to feel that, since their experience is different, someone must be right and someone wrong.

There are infinite types and number of universes out there. My experience is of my universe. I alone am capable of creating my type of universe. My practical method of INFLOWS is working . I shall be able to give power to the universe of my own. I have all the tools. Many for many years have criticised or even hit me, I have never felt bad or left my path. I am too centered to creating my universe. For last 20 years i have been totally focussed on this job. Inspite of this I am respected, loved and listened to. There are many well placed, highly educated persons who are my friends. They are with me for many years. We discuss my universe. Some agree, many question the details. But our love and respect remains intact. We party , roam eat together.

My ideas or thoughts have nothing negative in them. They are trying to free this universe from death,old age and misery. If it is not liked by some, they should ask me in positive manner and not hit me with negativities.

I am creating universe of my own on the knowledge based on Lotus Sutra. I totally believe in the Sutra and its powers. I am seeing those powers working for me.
Noah, I know you are trying to protect me and to bring out lotus sutra to others in your own way. And i thank you for this.
If you think that I am disturbing others by my explanations on lotus sutra, just advise me to stop writing. And if there are some explanations required by you, please be free to ask.

All we can do is explore our own understanding of the Sutra and its teaching. The true perspective and wisdom is vast and deep. I think the goal here (if there truly is one) is not to "marry" the Dharma to some modern incomplete understanding of Physics or cosmic evolution, nor it is to regurgitate or rehash historical or traditional understandings of the Sutra. We can only try to expound the Lotus Sutra as our direct, individual understanding of the Buddha's teaching (Dharma).

ram

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 am 

ram peswani wrote:
Noah wrote:

If some one comes out and wants an detailed expression of a term expressed by me , may be that way misunderstandings can be cleared.

There are infinite types and number of universes out there. My experience is of my universe. I alone am capable of creating my type of universe. My practical method of INFLOWS is working . I shall be able to give power to the universe of my own. I have all the tools. Many for many years have criticised or even hit me, I have never felt bad or left my path. I am too centered to creating my universe. For last 20 years i have been totally focussed on this job. Inspite of this I am respected, loved and listened to. There are many well placed, highly educated persons who are my friends. They are with me for many years. We discuss my universe. Some agree, many question the details. But our love and respect remains intact. We party , roam eat together.

My ideas or thoughts have nothing negative in them. They are trying to free this universe from death,old age and misery. If it is not liked by some, they should ask me in positive manner and not hit me with negativities.

I am creating universe of my own on the knowledge based on Lotus Sutra. I totally believe in the Sutra and its powers. I am seeing those powers working for me.
Noah, I know you are trying to protect me and to bring out lotus sutra to others in your own way. And i thank you for this.
If you think that I am disturbing others by my explanations on lotus sutra, just advise me to stop writing. And if there are some explanations required by you, please be free to ask.

ram

Yessir! I am sorry, as I was not specific enough in my previous quote for full understanding. The term "carpet" and what you mean by that in your post is what inspired the suggestion. Thank you for your sharing and, please continue.
I can tell you, I feel that the way you express your personal understanding is of a more "esoteric" nature than what I can express, therefore I will be more effectively "universal."
The Lotus Sutra is of a supremely "universal" nature, that is why, I believe, it may be the best place to start trying to bring a "mainstream" understanding of the Dharma to the most common (scientific/spiritual) human being on earth. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:12 am 

Noah,

I read the site you sent to me on future prediction of tibetean lama. I am sending my predictions.

Scientists have already understood that our sun though youngest is one of the healthiest suns.

Now Ram predicts on the basis of lotus sutra.

1. our sun is going to outlast all the suns of our galaxi.
2.Life on planets of our sun is going to outlive every where.
3.Slowly and slowly our planet earth will move towards sun and in times to come will merge in the sun.
4. Other planets beyond the present eight planets will arrive around our sun.
5. Advanced human life will come slowly on earth, when it moves towards the sun.
5 Next planet away from our sun will start taking a shape like that of our earth.
6. Life on that planet will be tough and the incident of dragon girl will happen not on this present earth but but on that or planet beyond.
6. This transformation is expected to accelrate due to arrival of Buddha Treasure tower.
7. Our earth with coming times will have great natrual and manmade disasters which will look to be harming the life. But infact it is changing to provide habituation for better life.
8 We have seen tremendous accelration and change of life on our earth in last 100 years. The acceleration is going to go to dizzy heights still later.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 am 

[quote="Noah"]
Yessir! I am sorry, as I was not specific enough in my previous quote for full understanding. The term "carpet" and what you mean by that in your post is what inspired the suggestion. Thank you for your sharing and, please continue.
I can tell you, I feel that the way you express your personal understanding is of a more "esoteric" nature than what I can express, therefore I will be more effectively "universal."
The Lotus Sutra is of a supremely "universal" nature, that is why, I believe, it may be the best place to start trying to bring a "mainstream" understanding of the Dharma to the most common (scientific/spiritual) human being on earth. :)[/quote

Scientists have instruments thro which they have gone to past and seen the birth of our galaxi (if someone wants to understand this, I suggest he read "Code name God" author is Mani Bhome)

They till last year had gone to the level of watching our galaxi come out of Black (emptiness) and were fascinated.
Since last six month as per news in Times of India (news paper),due to further research They perceived a carpet of invisible particles formation before stars started appearing at the intersection of these thread like particles.

The scientists write that they are wonderstuck at these carpet formation. This formation is such that even a billionth billionth error could cause a runaway universe or collapse the universe. Nothing of the kind happened. They wondered at the intelligence behind it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:18 am 

ram peswani wrote:
I am sending my predictions.

Scientists have already understood that our sun though youngest is one of the healthiest suns.

Now Ram predicts on the basis of lotus sutra.

1. our sun is going to outlast all the suns of our galaxi.
2.Life on planets of our sun is going to outlive every where.
3.Slowly and slowly our planet earth will move towards sun and in times to come will merge in the sun.
4. Other planets beyond the present eight planets will arrive around our sun.
5. Advanced human life will come slowly on earth, when it moves towards the sun.
5 Next planet away from our sun will start taking a shape like that of our earth.
6. Life on that planet will be tough and the incident of dragon girl will happen not on this present earth but but on that or planet beyond.
6. This transformation is expected to accelrate due to arrival of Buddha Treasure tower.
7. Our earth with coming times will have great natrual and manmade disasters which will look to be harming the life. But infact it is changing to provide habituation for better life.
8 We have seen tremendous accelration and change of life on our earth in last 100 years. The acceleration is going to go to dizzy heights still later.

1. So what? IF that should happen, of what importance is it for us today?
2. How do you come to that conclusions? (Please explain in detail)
3. What do you expect us to do after you have "published" your "predictions"? Praise you? Follow you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 pm 

Tatsuo wrote:
3. What do you expect us to do after you have "published" your "predictions"? Praise you? Follow you?

I am not predicting, i am reading Lotus Sutra. I have been doing this reading of lotus sutra for you in my many posts.
If you read, rever, believe lotus sutra , you will understand that all this is self explaintary.
And than you will find juices flowing in your body. Your physical, mental and financial existence will improve.
Lotus sutra believes in existence. It explains the laws of existence. Understanding them helps you in living your day to day life. It is not Ram but Guatam buddha who wants you to understand him.

So please read lotus sutra or read our mails on lotus sutra, ask specific question and answer will come to you, either automatically or by this site. I am reading out of lotus sutra Guatam's awesome predictions on future for you. If he can say so, you must believe that he can change your life this moment ,today tomorrow and for ever.

Now on your 3 point (praise you or follow you) ...they are positive thoughts and positive thoughts are always beneficial,
betteer divert them to Guatam whose benefits will be higher for you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 pm 

ram peswani wrote:
Tatsuo wrote:

I am not predicting, i am reading Lotus Sutra. I have been doing this reading of lotus sutra for you in my many posts.
If you read, rever, believe lotus sutra , you will understand that all this is self explaintary.
And than you will find juices flowing in your body. Your physical, mental and financial existence will improve.
Lotus sutra believes in existence. It explains the laws of existence. Understanding them helps you in living your day to day life. It is not Ram but Guatam buddha who wants you to understand him.

So please read lotus sutra or read our mails on lotus sutra, ask specific question and answer will come to you, either automatically or by this site. I am reading out of lotus sutra Guatam's awesome predictions on future for you. If he can say so, you must believe that he can change your life this moment ,today tomorrow and for ever.

Now on your 3 point (praise you or follow you) ...they are positive thoughts and positive thoughts are always beneficial,
betteer divert them to Guatam whose benefits will be higher for you.

Tatsuo, thanks! I think it is understood that ram is trying to express his own understanding and experience of the Lotus Sutra. Please read the thread (at least the last few pages) and you will see that no one here is wanting "praise" or "followers," only a deeper understanding of the Lotus Sutra for all.

I believe it may be good in the course of expounding the Lotus Sutra to keep in mind always another character from the text itself. Chapter 20- Bodhisattva Never Despise (Never Direct, Never Disparage). The teachings of the Lotus Sutra are the most profound and most effectively universal of all, when this Bodhisattva went to everyone saying with a pure heart- "It is not for me to give you direction, and I would never disparage you for any decision you choose because you are destined to become a Perfect Buddha." He was met with resistance.
The full truth of the Lotus Sutra is beyond comprehension, we are only seeking deeper understanding here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm 

Noah wrote:
Tatsuo, thanks! I think it is understood that ram is trying to express his own understanding and experience of the Lotus Sutra. Please read the thread (at least the last few pages) and you will see that no one here is wanting "praise" or "followers," only a deeper understanding of the Lotus Sutra for all.

I don't think that anything ram peswani writes about is of any help to understand the Lotus Sutra.. all he does is repeat washed-out new-age nonsense coupled with praising himself and bragging about the "insights" he got from meditation. He not only seeing connections were there are none, but also making contradictory statements as "I am sending my predictions. [...] Now Ram predicts on the basis of lotus sutra." and "I am not predicting, i am reading Lotus Sutra.". This is ridiculous at best and I don't think that in a Buddhist forum such sophomoric personalities should be left uncriticized. This has nothing to do with disparaging ram, but if he chooses to publish his thoughts about himself being able to explain the Lotus Sutra to everyone else because of his "insight", I think it is more than desirable that he will have to face criticism. I don't want to read sentences like these in this forum again:
ram peswani wrote:
So i warn you that if you do not beleive the explanation I give; either ignore it or if you comment, it should be with a genuine effort on you part to try to beleive what i explain.

:anjali:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:01 am 

Tatsuo wrote:
I don't think that anything ram peswani writes about is of any help to understand the Lotus Sutra.. all he does is repeat washed-out new-age nonsense coupled with praising himself and bragging about the "insights" he got from meditation. He not only seeing connections were there are none, but also making contradictory statements as "I am sending my predictions. [...] Now Ram predicts on the basis of lotus sutra." and "I am not predicting, i am reading Lotus Sutra.". This is ridiculous at best and I don't think that in a Buddhist forum such sophomoric personalities should be left uncriticized. This has nothing to do with disparaging ram, but if he chooses to publish his thoughts about himself being able to explain the Lotus Sutra to everyone else because of his "insight", I think it is more than desirable that he will have to face criticism.
:anjali:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:08 am 

[color=#BFBFFF][quote="Mr. G"][quote="Tatsuo"]
I don't think that anything ram peswani writes about is of any help to understand the Lotus Sutra.. all he does is repeat washed-out new-age nonsense coupled with praising himself and bragging about the "insights" he got from meditation. He not only seeing connections were there are none, but also making contradictory statements as "I am sending my predictions. [...] Now Ram predicts on the basis of lotus sutra." and "I am not predicting, i am reading Lotus Sutra.". This is ridiculous at best and I don't think that in a Buddhist forum such sophomoric personalities should be left uncriticized.

Why some one does not come out with better explanation of lotus sutra?
All that is happening is criticism.
Subject of lotus sutra is difficult.
One has to go to true egoness in meditaion to understand lotus sutra.
No language can do even 10 % justice to explaining lotus sutra.
Even when I read back my letters, I am unsatisfied with my expressions.
In fact I am searching for someone like Noah, who can help me in improving my expression for you.
This anger and frustation is also welcome rather than ignoring.
Guatam Buddha has expressed tremondous advantages of understanding lotus sutra, simultaneously expressing that it is too difficult to understand.
Frustation anger are part of effort.
I hope it results in meditation on lotus sutra for you after this.

ram

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next