Anuyoga practice of Kurukulla?

Sherlock

Anuyoga practice of Kurukulla?

Post by Sherlock »

Are there any anuyoga practices of Kurukulla?
Kilaya.

Re: Anuyoga practice of Kurukulla?

Post by Kilaya. »

Sherlock wrote:Are there any anuyoga practices of Kurukulla?
The Tara practice taught by ChNNR includes an action mantra for Kurukulla, and it seems to be anuyoga since the visualization is instantaneous.
Look at those charlatans, madly engaged
in fervent argument.
- Milarepa
Sherlock

Post by Sherlock »

Kilaya. wrote:
The Tara practice taught by ChNNR includes an action mantra for Kurukulla, and it seems to be anuyoga since the visualization is instantaneous.
ChNNR gives the lung for Green Tara and it seems like you need to do a retreat of her first before you can activate the action mantras. I have received the empowerment for Kurukulla however, would it be possible for me to use the action mantra from the 21 Taras? Probably need to check with him on that of course.
Kilaya.

Post by Kilaya. »

Sherlock wrote:
Kilaya. wrote:
ChNNR gives the lung for Green Tara and it seems like you need to do a retreat of her first before you can activate the action mantras. I have received the empowerment for Kurukulla however, would it be possible for me to use the action mantra from the 21 Taras? Probably need to check with him on that of course.
He gives the lung for the action mantras, too, right after the lung for the main practice. He never gives lung only for Green Tara alone. And yes, he says that one has to do the main practice prior to applying the action mantras, this is a general principle. But you may ask him either via email or in person, that's a good idea.
Look at those charlatans, madly engaged
in fervent argument.
- Milarepa

Return to “Nyingma”