Dzogchen and Neo-Advaita

No holds barred discussion on the Buddhadharma. Argue about rebirth, karma, commentarial interpretations etc. Be nice to each other.

Re: Dzogchen and Neo-Advaita

Postby muni » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:13 am

Mariusz wrote:
muni wrote:Since I am sleeping, whatever I say, how can I wake you?
I can only sell shits in golden frames.

How is there doubt by the kindness of awakened nature-master ( neo and so on) other then being swept away in analysis or going blank?

here you have the topic http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=7120&start=0 from "Academic Discussion" which was splitted to "Tibetan Buddhism" forum "as suppose to be shentong" by Mr.G . Don't sleep again please in Dharmawheel. Use the analysis until its total collapse, so you will realize you were only pointed-out by analysis although there had never been any reference point in the first place (including this analysis itself).

My questions are about the title, didn' t read more. still thank you.
muni

Re: Dzogchen and Neo-Advaita

Postby Sönam » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:19 am

Mariusz wrote:Use the analysis until its total collapse, so you will realize you were only pointed-out by analysis although there had never been any reference point in the first place (including this analysis itself).

That may only work once ... not twice. Then you have others sorts of practice.

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Sönam

Previous

Return to Open Dharma