Longsal Volume 6 question....

Stewart

Longsal Volume 6 question....

Post by Stewart »

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have Longsal teachings Volume 6? I can't get a hold of it in the UK, out of stock, and wanted to get the text for 'The Upadesha on the Guru Yoga of the White A', scanned or typed and emailed to me if possible, depending on the length.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks and best wishes,
s.
Rinchen Dorje

Re: Longsal Volume 6 question....

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

You can order it at the USA store...
http://shangshung.org/store/index.php?m ... cts_id=330" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

Italian store has it as well.
Stewart

Post by Stewart »

Yeah I know, I was trying to avoid using these to be honest, have heard nothing but bad feedback about delivery times etc. UK store is great, I get orders within 2 days usually. Okay, I will risk it :)

Thanks.
s.
Pema Rigdzin

Post by Pema Rigdzin »

samdrup wrote:Yeah I know, I was trying to avoid using these to be honest, have heard nothing but bad feedback about delivery times etc. UK store is great, I get orders within 2 days usually. Okay, I will risk it :)

Thanks.
Well, I had a bad experience the first time ordering from the USA store, but they must have gotten on the ball since then because my most recent order was shipped within 2 or 3 days of me placing my order, so I got it within a week of ordering. Just make sure to type your membership # in the field asking for it on the order page, because it now seems that my not doing that (because I hadn't received it yet at that time) was a big part of the delay on my first order.
Pema Rigdzin/Brian Pittman
arsent

Post by arsent »

Well, I had a bad experience the first time ordering from the USA store, but they must have gotten on the ball since then because my most recent order was shipped within 2 or 3 days of me placing my order, so I got it within a week of ordering. Just make sure to type your membership # in the field asking for it on the order page, because it now seems that my not doing that (because I hadn't received it yet at that time) was a big part of the delay on my first order.
I see a lot positive changes in their work too, right now!
Tried to order one of CD-s from them few times before back in 2011 without any success. Yesterday was surprised - they contacted me and told that they found it and I can reoder right now, and it was shipped to me right away! :thumbsup:
Pero

Post by Pero »

I ordered from Italy recently and got it in 3 days. I do live next door though.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Stewart

Post by Stewart »

Hey,

It's cool, UK have it back in stock....wasn't sure whether to buy it or not as it contains 2 other texts I haven't had transmission for, also is receiving transmisson of the 'Guru Yoga of the White A' practice enough to read the Upadesha? Not stressing about it though....

Also: I see Sang Shung are releasing individual Longsal volumes with ChNNR's commentary, maybe just wait for that one.

Pero: how long is the 'Upadesha of the Guru Yoga of the White A' in the Longsal volume? Pages?

Best wishes,
s.

Return to “Dzogchen”