Lam Dre Taiwan 2012

youtan

Lam Dre Taiwan 2012

Post by youtan »

His Holiness Sakya Trizin will bestow Lam Dre in Taiwan from June 15 - July 15.

Website ( in Chinese) : http://www.hhtwcenter.org/notice/2012/schedule.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

E-mail:[email protected]
Arnoud

Re: Lam Dre Taiwan 2012

Post by Arnoud »

youtan wrote:His Holiness Sakya Trizin will bestow Lam Dre in Taiwan from June 15 - July 15.

Website ( in Chinese) : http://www.hhtwcenter.org/notice/2012/schedule.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

E-mail:[email protected]
Could someone please explain the difference between a Cause and Path empowerment? Is there also a Result empowerment?
youtan

Post by youtan »

Hevajra Cause Empowerment is normally conducted over 2 days and Path Empowerment is bestowed within a day. The prerequisite of receiving Path Empowerment is Cause Empowerment. In the Sakyapa tradition, there is Sadhana practice commitment after receiving both empowerments.

There is no result empowerment as your final attainment from your practice is the 'result empowerment'.
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

I just received email back from the center email listed on the website. They told me that HHSt will be teaching in English.

I ran the translation through Google online translation but the cost of the teachings aren't clear to me. Could someone please summarize the website a bit?

So full registration is 6000 Yuan or is that registration for the complete Lamdre in order to save a spot but the actual cost of the full Lamdre will be something higher?

Thanks!

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
Davin

Post by Davin »

Th retreat only costs 200 us dollars and you receive 75 back if you go to everyday.
Gyana vajra rinpoche will not be attending so there will not be any afternoon teachings. The schedule will be 9-12
Monday to Friday and full days on weekends. Gyana vajra rinpoche will come back in 2013 and do teaching on lamdre.
Payment can be made via paypal and if you send them an email they will send you there paypal account.

Hope to see u there

Davin
Jamyang

Post by Jamyang »

Does anyone know details of accommodation etc that would be suitable for attending the Lam Dre? I am in Australia and considering
attending this event. I did email the organizers but was only advised of the costs. Any advice would be useful...many thanks!
Huseng
Former staff member

Post by Huseng »

Guest houses in Taipei arn't terribly expensive.

I recommend this place:

http://www.worldscholarhouse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is run by a delightful lady from America and isn't too far from the venue.

10,000 Taiwanese dollars for a month's stay in a private room.

Return to “Sakya”